Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
I don't mind the stock exhaust, I just want a little bit of a tone. I like the Leo Vince the most, but it's $700+ for a slip-on. The Pinebox is my second favorite, but it's loud as hell. LOL, first world problems, I guess.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am so happy with my recent purchase from Pinebox! Dave is a good guy with awesome customer service.

I waited 1 month and a week for my exhaust and it was totaly worth it! I love the way it looks, and love the sound even more!

I honestly just made this thread to give him credit. This exhaust has quality welds, and the coating is awesome. When the bike is warm and the fan's kick in, I can actualy touch the exhaust without being burned (for a couple seconds lol). If I could go back the time i waited and pick something else, I'd still order this exhaust and make sure I told Dave he can take as long as he wants lol! Like I stated, it's totaly worth the wait!

Well enough of me kissing ass, here are some picture's! There are more to come soon. I will post them in this thread, as well as go-pro vid's!

^^^that green chain will be off soon lol. Previous owners mod
Do you have a contact number or email for this exhaust company. I cant find it online. Thx!

21 - 24 of 24 Posts