Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am so happy with my recent purchase from Pinebox! Dave is a good guy with awesome customer service.

I waited 1 month and a week for my exhaust and it was totaly worth it! I love the way it looks, and love the sound even more!

I honestly just made this thread to give him credit. This exhaust has quality welds, and the coating is awesome. When the bike is warm and the fan's kick in, I can actualy touch the exhaust without being burned (for a couple seconds lol). If I could go back the time i waited and pick something else, I'd still order this exhaust and make sure I told Dave he can take as long as he wants lol! Like I stated, it's totaly worth the wait!

Well enough of me kissing ass, here are some picture's! There are more to come soon. I will post them in this thread, as well as go-pro vid's!

^^^that green chain will be off soon lol. Previous owners mod

·
Registered
25 Posts
I wish i wouldn't have stumbled upon this thread. . . mine should be here Literally any day I've been waiting 5-6 weeks and the anticipation is killing me as I know I don't have many days left this season I have two questions for you though.

1) did you get the Blacked mid pipe with the slip on or did you pain it yourself (I was planning on painting mid pipe and cat to fully black out my bike)

2)did you have the servo light on when you installed yours?

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I wish i wouldn't have stumbled upon this thread. . . mine should be here Literally any day I've been waiting 5-6 weeks and the anticipation is killing me as I know I don't have many days left this season I have two questions for you though.

1) did you get the Blacked mid pipe with the slip on or did you pain it yourself (I was planning on painting mid pipe and cat to fully black out my bike)

2)did you have the servo light on when you installed yours?
1) I sent out my midpipe to Dave and he had it coated with the same ceramic coating on the slip on section.

2) When I installed the exhaust, I took the cable's out of the servo and left the servo there. So far no FI light! I do know that i will have to buy a servo buddy some day as this method doesn't last forever, but untill then, im not worried about it.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts