Not a bad reply in the lot; all true & accurate stuff.
I'm gonna take for granted, that within the first 30-min you had your bike home, you removed all stickers & reflectors. If you didn't, please just lie to me (us), nod the affirmative that you did.
My baker's dozen short list
'cuz my normal list is tome-like. I am going with the working premise that you already have both front & rear work stands. If you have Pit Bull
work stands (is there any other?) the Pit Bull Pit Crew Tire Wedge
is a life saver. https://www.pit-bull.com/pit-crew-tire-wedge-f0102-000
1) Fame, fork, swingarm, and case sliders.
2) Fully adjustable
3) Double bubble wind screen; if you ride a lot/very fast
(or if you're taller/larger than the 'average' bear in the woods...) give thought to a corsa
5) Toe guard.
6) Cox radiator guard.
7) Braided brake lines (I would also go with new rotors, too).
8) Captive wheel spacers.
9) 520 Chain rings.
10) BMC air filter.
11) O.E.M. seat cowl (yeah, for the squid in us all)
12) Shit-can the EVSM & all the crap inhabiting space under your butt.
13) I rather like my custom seat w/a bicycle gel seat 'Frenched in' under the custom covering. My butt is very happy at the end of two-week bike trips.
*I also think tank grip products are warranted; as are LighTech adjustable chain adjusters; LED head lights; DJ PC-V, Schnitz Racing CPU reflash; S/O exhaust; and shit can the PAIR gubbins.
I too, believe the best use of your financial resources are track days/schools. But who wants to ride a bone stock sportbike? Certainly not me. And if you're a total mod-whore like me, scads of carbon fibre & titanium hardware. But that's a whole other conversation.