2019 ZX6R w/ ABS HOW MUCH SHOULD I PAY!? - Page 4 - ZX6R Forum
 44Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #46 of 63 Old 03-06-2019, 05:18 AM
Squid
 
HemiDave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: New York
Posts: 13

I Ride: 2018 Suzuki GSXR 1000R.........2019 Ninja ZX6R 636
Garage
And then there were 2...........
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	fullsizeoutput_2122.jpeg
Views:	82
Size:	3.14 MB
ID:	92928  

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2803.JPG
Views:	75
Size:	3.48 MB
ID:	92930  

RJ2112, jd41 and MizzouRah like this.
HemiDave is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #47 of 63 Old 03-06-2019, 03:52 PM
Squid
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 8
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by HemiDave View Post
And then there were 2...........
How much was it?
MrLAZ is offline  
post #48 of 63 Old 03-08-2019, 03:41 PM
Squid
 
HemiDave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: New York
Posts: 13

I Ride: 2018 Suzuki GSXR 1000R.........2019 Ninja ZX6R 636
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrLAZ View Post
How much was it?
6k on the nose Out the door after 8.65% NYS tax/ tags/reg....and trading in my 2018 Ninja 400 KRT with 4000 miles.

2018 GSXR 1000R
2019 ZX6R 636
2016 392 Scat Pack Charger
2018 Dodge Demon
2019 Wide Body Scat Pack Challenger (6 speed manual)
HemiDave is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #49 of 63 Old 03-08-2019, 04:30 PM
Post Master General
 
RJ2112's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Bowling Green, VA
Posts: 11,834

I Ride: '09 ZX6R
That gray and flat black combo is really interesting. Very nice.
HemiDave likes this.

"Basic stuff fellas. Use your head for something other than to break your next fall."
RJ2112 is online now  
post #50 of 63 Old 03-10-2019, 05:15 PM
Squid
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 8
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by HemiDave View Post
6k on the nose Out the door after 8.65% NYS tax/ tags/reg....and trading in my 2018 Ninja 400 KRT with 4000 miles.
So thatís about 10K OTD total cost with tax and registration, without the trade? That is an awesome deal.
The best deal I got so far for 2019 KRT is 12k. Still looking for someone whoís gonna give me better deal than that.
HemiDave likes this.
MrLAZ is offline  
post #51 of 63 Old 03-20-2019, 09:45 PM
Squid
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 8
Garage
Hey guys, guess what!? I am a proud owner of 2019 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636 KRT edition. I got it finally for 11.2K OTD with 9.5% tax and registration included. That was the best deal I could get now, given that there are no rebates available yet for 2019 model. I know that I could get so much better deal on 2018 model, or if I was going to wait 6-7 more months for some rebates on 2019 model, but I didnít wanna wait. I wanted it, and I wanted it NOW.!

2019 ZX6R w/ ABS HOW MUCH SHOULD I PAY!?-7713971e-ef0f-4b61-8399-a320506239eb.jpeg

2019 ZX6R w/ ABS HOW MUCH SHOULD I PAY!?-28dc263f-69f6-4e5e-9d33-6ebe3e0dad55.jpeg

2019 ZX6R w/ ABS HOW MUCH SHOULD I PAY!?-3b328d20-08bb-4331-af43-e561d9d4f50d.jpeg
MrLAZ is offline  
post #52 of 63 Old 05-24-2019, 02:14 PM
Squid
 
Xcavor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Central Massachusetts
Posts: 47

I Ride: ZX6R 636
2019 ABS model 10,950 out the door without sales tax. Not sure if I got a good deal or not. They were going to offer the non ABS model out the door for $9950.
Xcavor is offline  
post #53 of 63 Old 06-11-2019, 04:58 AM
Squid
 
socoken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Posts: 30

I Ride: 2008 CBR1000rr, 2016 zx6r
Garage
That gray on the '19's is so sharp.
socoken is offline  
post #54 of 63 Old 06-11-2019, 01:53 PM
MotoGP Champion
 
Gawernator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Brentwood, CA
Posts: 2,890

I Ride: 2015 ZX-6R; 1999 KX125; 2003 YZ450F SM
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcavor View Post
2019 ABS model 10,950 out the door without sales tax. Not sure if I got a good deal or not. They were going to offer the non ABS model out the door for $9950.
Dude. Out the door means OUT THE DOOR EVERYTHING. If no sales tax thatís not even close to out the door. Add another thousand for tax
Duc995 likes this.

AFM #725 Thanks to my 2019 Sponsors:
JPH Suspension | AXO Racing | Armour Bodies | | EVLUTION Nutrition | Galfer | Motion Pro | MOTUL | Matrix Racing Concepts | ODI Grips | OGIO | Shorai Inc. | Vortex | Woodcraft | Wicked Audio
http://www.gawerracing.com
Gawernator is offline  
post #55 of 63 Old 06-11-2019, 01:58 PM
MotoGP Champion
 
Gawernator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Brentwood, CA
Posts: 2,890

I Ride: 2015 ZX-6R; 1999 KX125; 2003 YZ450F SM
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrLAZ View Post
Hey guys, guess what!? I am a proud owner of 2019 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636 KRT edition. I got it finally for 11.2K OTD with 9.5% tax and registration included. That was the best deal I could get now, given that there are no rebates available yet for 2019 model. I know that I could get so much better deal on 2018 model, or if I was going to wait 6-7 more months for some rebates on 2019 model, but I didnít wanna wait. I wanted it, and I wanted it NOW.!

Attachment 93124

Attachment 93126

Attachment 93128
Thatís a good deal dude. In 2016 mine was $12k out the door and that was considered a good deal back then for the 30th anniversary

AFM #725 Thanks to my 2019 Sponsors:
JPH Suspension | AXO Racing | Armour Bodies | | EVLUTION Nutrition | Galfer | Motion Pro | MOTUL | Matrix Racing Concepts | ODI Grips | OGIO | Shorai Inc. | Vortex | Woodcraft | Wicked Audio
http://www.gawerracing.com
Gawernator is offline  
post #56 of 63 Old 06-16-2019, 09:33 AM
Squid
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 4
Scott, I just bought a 2019 zx6r here in Tucson. Paid $11K and now the dealers are dumping them for under 8k!! It is a marketing scam and these bikes are NOT moving. I've got mine for sale, 320 miles only, and cannot get a buyer for even under 7K. Not trying to get you to buy mine, just saying that you can get this bike for near nothing... at least here in AZ. If you don't believe me, go to Craigs list Tucson and you will find my bike and my dealers listed. I got taken for thouands$$$$. Keep looking my friend and hey, feel free to reach out if you are considering used.
MetalMoto999 is offline  
post #57 of 63 Old 06-16-2019, 09:39 AM
Squid
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 4
Paid 11K and now my same dealer hear in Tucson is selling a non-abs for under 8K. I got killed in the deal and will never buy another Kaw. Can't even sell mine for under 7K with only 320 miles. These bikes are NOT moving. Keep looking and don't get ripped off like i did. Good luck
MetalMoto999 is offline  
post #58 of 63 Old 06-17-2019, 12:04 AM
MotoGP Champion
 
Gawernator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Brentwood, CA
Posts: 2,890

I Ride: 2015 ZX-6R; 1999 KX125; 2003 YZ450F SM
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMoto999 View Post
Paid 11K and now my same dealer hear in Tucson is selling a non-abs for under 8K. I got killed in the deal and will never buy another Kaw. Can't even sell mine for under 7K with only 320 miles. These bikes are NOT moving. Keep looking and don't get ripped off like i did. Good luck
Theyíre moving fine. The dealership I was working at in San Francisco was selling a few per month at least
jd41 and zeuseason like this.

AFM #725 Thanks to my 2019 Sponsors:
JPH Suspension | AXO Racing | Armour Bodies | | EVLUTION Nutrition | Galfer | Motion Pro | MOTUL | Matrix Racing Concepts | ODI Grips | OGIO | Shorai Inc. | Vortex | Woodcraft | Wicked Audio
http://www.gawerracing.com
Gawernator is offline  
post #59 of 63 Old 06-17-2019, 12:50 AM
Post Master General
 
RJ2112's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Bowling Green, VA
Posts: 11,834

I Ride: '09 ZX6R
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMoto999 View Post
Scott, I just bought a 2019 zx6r here in Tucson. Paid $11K and now the dealers are dumping them for under 8k!! It is a marketing scam and these bikes are NOT moving. I've got mine for sale, 320 miles only, and cannot get a buyer for even under 7K. Not trying to get you to buy mine, just saying that you can get this bike for near nothing... at least here in AZ. If you don't believe me, go to Craigs list Tucson and you will find my bike and my dealers listed. I got taken for thouands$$$$. Keep looking my friend and hey, feel free to reach out if you are considering used.
A massive dose of buyer's remorse......

If you were happy with it when you bought it, you paid a price you were happy with. Spend the small amount more to sort out the bugs, or take the hit, and plan on getting whacked again on your next purchase.

You'll likely see similar issues with any brand, in this age of integrated electronics.... When the '13 models came out there were cold start problems that required a replacement ECU to correct. More features, more tech, more issues. All fixable.
jd41, Gawernator and zeuseason like this.

"Basic stuff fellas. Use your head for something other than to break your next fall."
RJ2112 is online now  
post #60 of 63 Old 06-24-2019, 03:00 PM
Squid
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 6
Garage
Just bought a non-abs for $10.4K OTD. Best deal I could find within a 2hr driving distance and between 5-6 dealers. Most were holding steady on their price, around 11k, meaning they weren't goign to just dump or give them away despite my efforts!.

By now tho, the 2019 model is half-way thru it's launch year so I'd expect some dealers to start pushing the 2019's out to make room for the 2020's. If I would have waited a few more months I could have prolly saved an extra $500, but all good, loving the bike so far just gotta get out of break-in for the real singing to take place.
RJ2112 likes this.
zeuseason is offline  
Reply

  ZX6R Forum > ZX6R Forum > The ZX6R

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2019 ZX6r on the way? MrZ The ZX6R 18 08-15-2018 02:36 PM
***Excellent Condition Kawasaki ZX6R - 2013, Low Miles, ABS & More*** lrrs103 Classifieds 0 08-06-2018 05:37 AM

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome