Texas636 Texas636 is offline
- About Texas636
- From Dallas
- Enid, OK
- Sales Manager (Motorcycle Dealership)
- 2007 V-Star 1300, 2014 ZX-6R, 1986 Yamaha YZ250 (bored & stroked - 2 stroke)
- Riding Experience
- 10+ Years
- United States
- 2014 ZX-6R 636: M4 Street Slayer Exhaust, FlashTune Bike Tuning Kit, Bazzaz Z-Fi, Z-AFM, MJS Headers, K&N Race Air Filter, RaceTech Gold Valve Fork Kit w/ Bottom & Top-Out Mod, reshimmed & RT Fork Springs, RaceTech Gold Valve Shock w/ Refreshed internals & RT Powdercoated Lime Green Spring, D.I.D Gold Chain, Vortex -1 front sprocket, PMP Sprockets Anodized Green +2 rear aluminum sprocket (-1/+2), GPVR4, Fender Eliminator Kit, MotoDynamics Smoked Integrated LED Taillight, '13 Lower Green Fairings, R6 Throttle Tube, Pro Grip Padded Tank Pad, Stomp Grip Clear Tank Pads, Pazzo IFX Candy Green Shorty Levers, Raskal Graffiks Wheel Decals, Puig Double Bubble Dark Smoke Windscreen, Driven Block-Off Plates, Driven Gold Spools, Morimoto Mini H1 7.0 Bi-Xenon Projectors, Morimoto 5Five 50w 6000k HID's, (6) Morimoto XC RGB Angel Eyes, Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa's, etc...
- Total Posts: 915
- Posts Per Day: 0.45
- Last Post: Have a quick easy question; 636 legality in racing 10-31-2019 02:53 AM
- Find all posts by Texas636
- Find all threads started by Texas636
- Last Activity: 11-01-2019 01:53 AM
- Join Date: 04-18-2014
- Referrals: 0
|02:53 AM - Texas636 quoted Otto Man in post Have a quick easy question; 636 legality in racing |
Stock for stock, the R6 isn't...
|03:21 PM - Dougie Fresh quoted Texas636 in post 09-12 Racetech G2-R Forks & Elka Stage 4 Rear Shock |
Man I really wanted that rear...
|08:49 PM - zx6rguiy quoted Texas636 in post Have a quick easy question; 636 legality in racing |
Adding power down low, just h...
|01:48 PM - sbk1198 quoted Texas636 in post Have a quick easy question; 636 legality in racing |
Just got a little bored with ...
|02:07 AM - Texas636 quoted zx6r997 in post Have a quick easy question; 636 legality in racing |
Your 2014 ZX-6R is plenty fa...
|06:30 PM - sbk1198 quoted Texas636 in post Have a quick easy question; 636 legality in racing |
So I have a 2014 636. I know ...
|11:24 AM - socoken quoted Texas636 in post 2016 Matte Gray Body Parts and Take-offs |
Nevervin, didnt notice you so...
|04:59 PM - bigmtnskier quoted Texas636 in post QS with Auto-Blip UpShifts & Auto-Blip DownShifts |
OK, so I've had it with Flash...
|01:26 PM - Dougie Fresh quoted Texas636 in post 09-12 Race Bike Part Out |
Bodywork? No, I only have rac...
|06:36 AM - Newyork quoted Texas636 in post CR9E or CR8E tuned for 2014 ZX-6R |
Yep, my bad. I gotta stop tak...
|06:37 PM - brock29609 quoted Texas636 in post '14 Showa BP-SFF fork rebuild w/ RT Gold Valves - Rod Guide Case Wrench |
I talked to RaceTech and I go...
|03:32 PM - Newyork quoted Texas636 in post CR9E or CR8E tuned for 2014 ZX-6R |
My bike has $6500 of mods in/...
|04:52 PM - Texas636 quoted sbk1198 in post 2013 Racing Head Gasket |
TL;DR haha....but I can't te...
|01:56 PM - Texas636 quoted PainfullySlo in post 2013 Racing Head Gasket |
Best guess on compression ratio i...
|04:18 PM - Enrosabil quoted Texas636 in post Need a great FlashTune tune & thin head gasket for my '14 636 |
I have multiple bikes. I'm se...
|03:25 PM - Texas636 quoted PainfullySlo in post Need a great FlashTune tune & thin head gasket for my '14 636 |
Sorry, I haven't been able to get...
|03:00 PM - Texas636 quoted sbk1198 in post Need a great FlashTune tune & thin head gasket for my '14 636 |
See my comment from your oth...
|11:45 AM - Texas636 quoted PainfullySlo in post 2013 Racing Head Gasket |
FYI I did the thinnest head gaske...
|03:36 PM - 16Stealth636 quoted Texas636 in post M4 street slayer question |
I have the Street Slayer. It ...
|02:40 PM - Texas636 quoted cbass in post 2013 ZX-6r Flashed ECU Dyno |
looks alot like mine-excep...