Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just wondered how my 04 ZX6R would compare with a Clio Cup 182? I have never been into fast cars but I have been told they are much faster.

I carnt see how this is true, Any ideas?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Ha ha what a crock of shite, If i got smoked by a 182hp clio i would sell up!!!

140 mph flat out and a 0 - 60 in 7.1 i dont think we got to much to worry about
oh and how could this be true maybe if they cut off ur right arm!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
It would depend largely on how adept you are at riding:) Stick a pro driver in the clio and a squid on the ZX and the ZX will get smoked:lol

·
Registered
12 Posts
ROTFL yeah and it all depends on just about every variable going !!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
zx6 on fellin bypass ?????clio on said road ?????
depending witch way its going... stolen from makem land 50/50
stolen from scotchy ur gonna get caught an fucked up ....

hope this info helps in ur confusion............................

·
Registered
12 Posts
I owned a Supercharged polo which was runing just over 160hp it was far from standard and it was damm quick for what it was and would keep up with a 600 on a decent A road upto a high speed but it depends on what sort of situation you and the car was in i know for a fact that u would totally pull the doors off most cars in a straight line. Two matched drivers on a track i guess is all down oppinion but i would say that a standard 636 is a far better track weapon than a standard 182 clio, It all comes down to what situation, Sure you would know that ur bike can easily out accelerate most cars even as bike pilot pointed out
" It would depend largely on how adept you are at riding Stick a pro driver in the clio and a squid on the ZX and the ZX will get smoked "

But if u put 2 equally matched pilots in charge, i would deffinatley say the bike is the quicker of the 2

1 - 9 of 9 Posts