Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
I used to have progrip dual density grips on my bike that was STOLEN BY SOME JACKASS.

They were kind of like this I think. They looked neat but beyond that I haven't felt the need to get another set. Careful when you install... if you screw up the installation, the grip can stop the throttle from turning freely.

·
Registered
463 Posts
^^ those are what I have. Progrip 717's. I like them. Theyre comfortable and feel better then stock. I cant compare them to any others though, sorry.

Whats with people from Cali being named Apple? You're the 2nd guy this week.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Renthal Medium. Went through the dual pretty quick, medium is lasting longer. No complaints.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Ive got some oury dirt bike grips. Big square blocks that are very tacky but last because they are just big thick blocks instead of fine ridges or checkering. Also absorb vibes well.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
^^ those are what I have. Progrip 717's. I like them. Theyre comfortable and feel better then stock. I cant compare them to any others though, sorry.

Whats with people from Cali being named Apple? You're the 2nd guy this week.
Haha dunno man!

Yeah I'm going with the spider peak grips I've heard great reviews about them. Almost went for the renthals though

·
Registered
517 Posts
renthals, medium i believe. tried progrips, didnt like em. loved Renthals on my old KX, love them on the ZX.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts