1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Post some sound/video files when done!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Please post sound/videos when complete and report how it improves performance!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Would this ECU flash enable a stock bike to rev to redline or would all the other mods (Full exhaust and Air filter) be required to achieve it? Debating on having mine flashed before I get all the other stuff down the road next Spring?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Speaking of replacing the coolant .... does anyone have a link to instructions on removing the fairings for a 2022 6R? .... I removed what I thought was all the bolts and snap fasteners and still couldn't get it off? I didn't want to break anything so I gave up for now. Searched online and came up with nothing for the 2021 or 2022?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Thanks for the video! I think I have narrowed it down to the Graves shorty slip on for now with the DNA air filter ECU flash and haven't decided on velocity stacks? Might be a waste with just a slip on? And not sure if I will need the block off plates or not? Going with the shorty because I need to keep the passenger pegs for the wife! ..... How loud is your full system?

Reactions: tps3443

·
Registered
56 Posts
Also, @ON1WHL

Check out this website. They have amazing prices.

If your looking for a good affordable slip-on, they sale the Hindle Carbon Evolution 3/4 slip-on exhaust for like $460.

They also sale a very nice Akropovic full system for $1,418. I considered this my self a couple times. Super nice.

The best thing about them is they support Paypal buy now pay later feature. So, $354 every 2 weeks for that full system.

Be careful though, it’s an alluring way to spend more. And grab a full system now. I bought my exhaust from them. So, they’re 100% legit.

I really like the fact that the Akroapovic has a removable db insert! I would probably never use it but just in case it'd too loud, you have it? I can't tell if that Hindle connects to the header or the resonator? If it has the mid pipe and connects to the headers, that's a heck of a buy! Still haven't decided on brand but going with Cat back exhaust, filter and ECU flash for now as soon as I get paid .

·
Registered
56 Posts
How do you do away with the PCV and would it be needed with just a slip on and air filter? Also I take it a servo buddy is not needed with the ECU flash and everything can be removed then?
Also, can you post a video of your system? would love to hear it. It turned out great and is looking awesome!
Thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts