Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #63 (Edited)
I was thinking of ordering one and sent them an email. They are supposed to be in stock this week.

do not do it my friend, he does not have the machine to produce! I'm waiting for my August order! disrespect

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm not sure what you mean by "walking bike" .... I'm also going to say it again. I've put 20,000 VERY HARD TRACK MILES on the same engine and transmission. I'm not a beginner rider... My transmission is not babied, the clutch isn't even used to upshift, and it's routinely banging off of the rev limiter coming into corners.... I didn't compare apparent sub-par riding abilities to your amazing racing talent. I was comparing my experience with a transmission to yours based on very hard riding and many MANY more miles. (Could probably say it's seen quite a bit of shit in its day). I even stated "I'm not racing mine". But again... I'm the asshole.

I'm also aware of how much the transmission costs. I have a spare. I'm also a mechanic. Maybe you could use my services.

If you're ever out this way come out and I'll show you some lines around a few of the local tracks... I'm always happy to chase a faster guy and learn a few things. Just do me the facor of not bragging about it afterwards. Makes ya look like a dick.
I just laughed my ass off at this whole thing lol thanks guy!

61 - 67 of 67 Posts