Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,
M.O.M. and I are working on a task to coincide with the letter project for Todd and his family.

We want to have anyone that wants to, to be able to upload a short video with condolences or anything they feel they would like to express to Todd. Something that the Knauers can look at and just know the love and support their son/family had on people..most they didn't even know.

The Goal for this is for me to string together all the videos into one YouTube video and give it to Todd so that it will be a cleaner approach. Of course Todd will get the credentials to this photobucket account so that if we have any stragglers he will be able to see them.

I will give the project a few weeks for everyone to get their videos into the account; or once I feel that everyone has contributed that wants to.

Thanks so much in advance.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For Old School folks

Use the credentials:
user: chrismemorial74
pass: kawasaki

Click on the "UPLOAD" button

From here you have a couple options on how to upload but the easiest is to Drag and Drop from the file location.

Please keep in mind there will (hopefully) be a lot of videos being uploaded. So try to keep it short and sweet, but mainly, under the video file limit of 500MB which is 0.5GB.

Once the file is dropped into the upload queue you will see a status bar for the progress.

When the file upload is complete, Please rename the File name to your ZX6R forum username/handle. This way I can tag it in the video easily.

For Smartphone users

You can use the Photobucket app for either Android or Apple iOS and log in with the aforementioned credentials and just upload straight from your phone. Most if not all phones have more than enough quality for a project like this.
Just PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not record in vertical view; You will make me cry if you do so.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any questions just post up or PM me.

Any updates will be added to this post and noted.

Thanks everyone.

-Drums

·
Registered
17,962 Posts
ok I'm up, pretty sure I can figure out how to do this.
Proly just be a few photos though......

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
I'll have to do this when I get home since work isn't the best place for it, or even possible since I have no camera except my phone. This is a good idea though. Nice gesture.

:)

·
Registered
7,161 Posts
I'll get on it tonight.

·
Registered
11,662 Posts
If I can help with video in any way, Robert, let me know...

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If I can help with video in any way, Robert, let me know...
Yeppers will do.

shouldn't be a big deal with iMovie but I'll ask if I need help

·
Registered
8,196 Posts
I will do it. In a video. In my helmet and gear. I do not want anyone to see my tears. TDH. You and your son have brought so much to this forum. More than you can have imagined. As a parent, I can understand your pain as I have a 23 year old daughter. As a sibling. <I have lost a brother in the 70'>. As a lover <I lost my other half of my life at 15> She was my world. I can not understand how you must be feeling but I do know the similarities and wish you and your family all the best.

·
Registered
781 Posts
I wish there was more that any of us could do, but the expressions of support and care will hopefully mean more once there's been some time to heal.....

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I did watch Mr. Drums vid a few times before he pulled it ...
I had an issue uploading from my tablet. It wouldn't let me log in so I sent it via mobile. and It compressed it to potato quality. I'll resend it soon :eh:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts