Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I just have one quick question.

So, I'm possibly buying a '95 ZX6E within the next week, and it does need new fairings on it. Are the '95 ZX6R fairings compatible with the ZX6E? All I'm finding at the moment are fairings for ZX6R's. Thanks.

·
Registered
7,565 Posts
No they are not, atleast not without trying to get them aorund that horizontal frame rail the straddles the engine.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Like he said above, a couple of us own E bikes, and this place is full of info if you search. I personally love the E, u plan to get a zx6R soon but the E will always be my first. You should have a hard time get I in ferries, Ebay is a good place. Do you have any pics?

·
Registered
17,962 Posts
If you get that E, the first thing your going to do is try to make it look like an R.
Just get an R & save yourself the trouble.

Reactions: Brandon35

·
Registered
411 Posts
If you get that E, the first thing your going to do is try to make it look like an R.
Just get an R & save yourself the trouble.
Not always, there are many fans of the E, I for one don't want to change a thing on it, leaving it stock and I want to take good care of it, I do love the R look so my next bike will most likely be one, but not everyone wants to change the E's. Safe riding :)

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
ZX6R J model (00-02) fairings are easiest to fit to the ZX6E

I fitted these because I wrecked the bike and decided I wanted to make some changes (and give myself access to cheap race bodywork)

The angles of the fairing lend themselves nicely to the E's frame shape - the stuck out bit before the belly curves under sits nicely on the spar and the overall lines of the bike still look about right.

Reactions: ZxRican
1 - 6 of 6 Posts