Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know iff there is a way to make your throttle a little harder to turn,mine seems really easy to turn, it springs back fine when you let go.just want it a little harder thats all.

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
That would be a bit of a safety concern me thinks. Wouldn't that make it more susceptible to getting stuck wide open? I guess it would be possible though. Open up your throttle housing and have a squiz. It's easy to put back together.

·
Registered
348 Posts
You're gonna need a different throttle spring. Try tightening your bar end just a tad. It'll rub on the grip and give it more resistance. I know, it's pretty ghetto, but i did the reverse as i thought it was too much resistance so i just put a small washer in between the bar-end and clip-on. Try it out!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Ren-jr.......... Mate that's the dumbest advice I've ever heard!!!! Surely there would be a spring like solution, if not see a professional.

·
Registered
348 Posts
:stupid Whoa there mate, I did mention it was a bit ghetto and that the solution was a new throttle spring. But it does work.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Don't take me the wrong way... there's a smile on my face, that was no attack, pretty funny solution tis all...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts