Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi ...my bike was going great.this morning while waiting a delivery thought poke the air intake pipes behind the mesh under headlight.i start it it idle started to lower and stopped.it has started a little with full choke if I rev it cut out...
Thanks anybody can help...

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just to update any interested ..I going try bypass the fuel pump tank to engine i seen old man on YouTube do and seen the pipe on the filter had a big split .i repair the pipe and now charge battery to see..
Thanks

·
Registered
7,570 Posts
"pipe on filter" ??????????? You must be talking about the float bowl pressurized vent tube

and if you remove the fuel pump you will only be able to use about the first 1.5 gallons of fuel in your tank, after that fuel level is below the carbs and you are fucked, guess you'll be riding with a full tank all the time and stopping every 60 miles or so..............

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

"pipe on filter" ??????????? You must be talking about the float bowl pressurized vent tube

and if you remove the fuel pump you will only be able to use about the first 1.5 gallons of fuel in your tank, after that fuel level is below the carbs and you are fucked, guess you'll be riding with a full tank all the time and stopping every 60 miles or so..............
Yeah one them two small one on the filter .that mine broken ..thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What it actually was .after reading the manual it say when it runs out on on turn it to reserve for last 4 ltrs and go to petrol station.i put on reserve and start straight away.it dont have fuel gauge or light..I guess that how you know you're low.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts