Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like pretty much everyone here, I love going fast. haven't got mine to top speed yet, but mines an 06 ZX6R and I've got it to 265kph showing on the speedo. Don't really believe it, but does anyone know the actual top speed of these things, and a relatively cost effective way to make it go a little quicker?

·
Registered
124 Posts
How much faster do you need to go? :O

I believe the top speed is right around 170mph, not sure what that is in kph.

Simple cheap way to have a higher top speed would be changing sprocket sizes, but then you will lose some acceleration.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don't NEED to go any faster, just want to :) The roads I do it on are dead flat 2 lanes wide and no side roads what so ever, and no bends either. Great fun, maybe stupid, but fun.

·
Registered
178 Posts
lmao ill pass. cam that shit full exhaust and a bit of gear alteration should do the trick.. lol

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Top speed for the 05/06 is supposed tobe 166...

·
Registered
178 Posts
I got 169 but I pushed i bit further then the shiftlight. I just had to see for my self. plus I got full exhaust and PC and gear alteration.. plus a few other things im not at liberty to talk about.

·
Registered
827 Posts
2 days ago my '12 speedo read 270km/h at redline it wouldn't go faster lol

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
HOLY REVIVAL OF THE DEAD THREAD BATMAN!*!*!*!*!!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*

5 freakin YEARS in the grave and you retards dig it up? LET IT REST!

RIP thread.

·
Registered
4,769 Posts
HOLY REVIVAL OF THE DEAD THREAD BATMAN!*!*!*!*!!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*

5 freakin YEARS in the grave and you retards dig it up? LET IT REST!

RIP thread.
c'mon......
I was playin along until you had to come ruin it.
I bet w coulda got another page or two out of this lmao.

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
If you want to go faster, just buy a zx14 .... Then a add NOS... And if that's not enough, add a turbo... And if that's not enough... Then I don't know what to tell ya. Lol.

·
Registered
4,769 Posts
If you want to go faster, just buy a zx14 .... Then a add NOS... And if that's not enough, add a turbo... And if that's not enough... Then I don't know what to tell ya. Lol.
jet engines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Like in that one movie!!!!

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
In all your 2,176 posts, are you ever not a complete tool? Or are you naturally douchey ALL the time?
You talk more shit than any 1 person alive has a right to, and you're a complete novice. I imagine you probably even think you're funny. What a sad, sad existence.

·
Premium Member
1,742 Posts
So much hate sighhh :no

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
In all your 2,176 posts, are you ever not a complete tool? Or are you naturally douchey ALL the time?
You talk more shit than any 1 person alive has a right to, and you're a complete novice. I imagine you probably even think you're funny. What a sad, sad existence.
Wow...
I'm feeling the hate... Oh so much hate... This is a god damn forum.
Anyone else on here feeling the hate? It better not be cause I'm asian. A happy Asian. And yes, I am a biking novice. You got a problem with that too? Why the hate?
All I see if hate from you. How bout something a bit more positive...
And my existent ain't sad. I'm seen the light at the end of the tunnel buddy. Ain't nothing sad about it.

Oh, must of my reply are done on my phone. Is that what's making you angry too? Our is it because thug loved me? Hahaha. So much hate. Gotta turn ur to love MR. NASTY. Hahaha:D

·
Registered
348 Posts
So much hate sighhh :no
Yeah,so much:angry:......but I stick around for the useful and informative posts when they do come up...The pros of this forum outweigh the cons.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts