Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
4,554 Posts

·
Registered
4,554 Posts
I love all music just like I love all motorcycles. You have great taste zninja! :)
Thanks, I'm trying to be more open minded about music genres in my old age. I have always openly hated almost all mainstream music but not because of the sound just because something in me has to always like the thing no one else likes. I was kind of like a hipster except I didn't suck in every way imaginable.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Might catch a lot of shit for this but asking Alexandria has to be number 1 I love there music always has a song for whatever mood I am in I listen to a lot of different stuff but if I am doing twisties I listen to trap music great beats fast tempo always help me keep my rhythm in turns

·
Registered
999 Posts
Might catch a lot of shit for this but asking Alexandria has to be number 1 I love there music always has a song for whatever mood I am in I listen to a lot of different stuff but if I am doing twisties I listen to trap music great beats fast tempo always help me keep my rhythm in turns
OMG!! I was just putting my post up about trap!! Hell yeah!!!
And asking alexandria is an awesome band :) I love all the different remixes of songs that pop up on their Pandora station :)

·
Registered
4,554 Posts
Ironically I don't really listen to any of those much anymore. I'm all PG and listen to about 99% Christian music. I'm a good boy now.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Yeah trap music is rad as shit I love when its on trap taking and they play asking Alexandria from their stepped up and scratched album best of both worlds

1 - 20 of 35 Posts