Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ive been shopping around, and recently stumbled upon the Yoshimura slip on? Has anyone heard anything about it? I know my buddy has a yoshi on his 600rr and that thing is LOUD!! Also, does this come with a mid pipe? Has anyone deleted the cat on their bike?

Is it the same for the zx6r? If so, this might be my next mod

·
Registered
170 Posts
Thats the exact pipe I have and i LOVE it. It sounds SOO nice and added power I could feel. Its a very nice exhaust.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Love the way this exact pipe sounds. My buddy with a ninja has that pipe and it sounds great and adds a little power. Look at the muzzy pipe also because that's what i have on my bike and I LOVE it. sounds great but not over the top. happy moding!

·
Registered
992 Posts
i have the 2bros still havethe cat but..it sounds good i am happy here is a sound clip of my bike..click on pic

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Id go with the yoshi, want one myself for my 636,when funds allow. they sound wicked. :thumbup

·
butiwasgoingtotashistatio ntopickupsumpowerconvrtr
2,762 Posts
i have the 2bros still havethe cat but..it sounds good i am happy here is a sound clip of my bike..click on pic

bizmarcz, i believe with 10 seconds left in that video there can be seen a caribou considering you as his next victim. watch your back.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts