Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 06 NINJA 636, i Recently Upgrade my STOCK Pipe to a Slip on YOSHIMURA Pipe but as soon as i Installed my Yoshi Pipe The SOUNDS for me Still the same and F1 Light came on:oops:
QUESTION: How do i Improve the SOUNDS of this Slip On Yoshi Pipe?
Would this F1 Lights On affect the performance of my bike,
Would it Wreck my engine?
Pls Help,Thanks...PrINz*

·
Registered
366 Posts
FI Light is due to your exhaust servo not being connected. Just build yourself a servo Eli I atop and be done with it.

·
Registered
29 Posts
You can buy them on eBay for 60 bucks. Plus you will drop like 3-4 lbs from removing the big motor. Its easy to remove, I think two screws and you're done. Just buy the eliminator, aka servo buddy. Or drive with the light, nothing will happen.

·
Registered
3,502 Posts
There's a video on YouTube of a guy just cutting a small L bracket and screwing it in so when the motor rotates it touches. Fixed the light issue.

·
Registered
4,305 Posts
FI light is due to the exhaust servo. Remove it entirely and plug in a servo buddy.

No, the bike wont run dangerously lean and no additional tuning is required.

I dont understand how you can say it sounds the same as stock? Is there a silencer in the muffler? If so, remove it and see how you like the sound.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Nothing aside from your bike having a big ass red light saying Fix It (FI light)
Fix It light, thats a good one. I'm gonna use that rather than Fault Indicator.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts