Votes: 65 58.6%
  • Muzzy

Votes: 46 41.4%
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys and gals I've wasted days researching which slip on to get for my 05 636. I've narrowed it down to either a yoshi or a muzzy. Both are nicely priced which is an important factor. I'm after which one will have the loudest, deepest sound.

Anyone know which one that is?

Thanks

·
Registered
11,663 Posts
Akra...

Yoshi between the two.
Don't listen to him... he wants a BMW. And doesn't know what he's talking about... :coocoo

MUZZY = 30+ years of research and development on KAWASAKI's!! Many AMA championships won due to that fact. Research it.

What AMA Kawasaki championship bikes ever had a Yoshi pipe? :O

Just my .02 cents. :)

I like my muzzy on my '05 I have the full pipe
and I bet you LOVE it too!!!

If it's a pre-90's kawi... KERKER... post '89? Muzzy.

By the way... I LOVE MY MUZZY!! But I'm biased... kind of like Ice is towards BMW's. :)

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
I would go yoshi cos i dont really like the muzzy..
Shop areound there are heaps of pipes

·
Registered
3,777 Posts
Don't listen to him... he wants a BMW. And doesn't know what he's talking about... :coocoo

MUZZY = 30+ years of research and development on KAWASAKI's!! Many AMA championships won due to that fact. Research it.

What AMA Kawasaki championship bikes ever had a Yoshi pipe? :O

Just my .02 cents. :)

and I bet you LOVE it too!!!

If it's a pre-90's kawi... KERKER... post '89? Muzzy.

By the way... I LOVE MY MUZZY!! But I'm biased... kind of like Ice is towards BMW's. :)
I DO LOVE MY MUZZY!! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
4,922 Posts
yoshi is kinda like a mustang...

*question* hey, what do you drive? *answer* a mustang, you?

*answer* ME TOO!!

Dare to be different!:) Everyone and their mom has a damn yoshi!! :coocoo

·
Registered
108 Posts
i just put on a jardine rt-1 CF dual outlet slip-on on my 05 a few weeks ago, and i'm in love. It has a nice deep rumble at idle and deep roar when going through the gears

·
Registered
381 Posts
if you are getting a good price, I would go with the muzzy. Had a full system on my 95 ZX6R and I loved the sound

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
If you can get the Muzzy dude buy two,

I was trying to get a Muzzy one of mine and had been informed by a couple of parties that the 07/08 pipe was on backorder with no ETA on the stock.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
I think Yoshimura exhausts sound better. I have a Yoshimura carbon fiber slip on that sounds awesome. It's loud, but without going raspy, and has a real deep tone from 4000-7000 rpm. Very pleased with it. I however don't have any cat or baffles in my exhaust, so I'm sure that's affecting the sound as well (03/04 headers, custom midpipe, Yoshi CF slip on).

I'm talking about the 07/08 ZX6R, but undertail is undertail, right?

·
Registered
312 Posts
I got the two bros dual on mine, and u can def hear me coming and going. Not the loudest, but its louder and deeper than my neo-in-laws CBR900 with a yoshi pipe, and a coworkers gsxr600 with a comp werks.

I hear that scorpion and lazer sound pretty nice, never hear one in person tho. My buddy has a cbr600 with a jardine that sounds pretty nice too...

But given those 2 options, I'd go muzzy

·
Registered
680 Posts
Look at a scorpion pipe I bought mine for cheap and it sounds great
Is that the new or old Scorpion pipe?
If it's the new, Where did you buy it? And do you have any pics of it installed on your bike?

1 - 20 of 51 Posts