I kinda like it :O what do you think?

·
Registered
764 Posts
I am not sure yet lol.

·
Registered
32 Posts
i think it looks good somethin different i think it would look even better if you didnt have the silver on the kickplate and rotors dont see it alot though also nice helmet

·
Registered
764 Posts
Have your heel guard and pegs powdercoated red to match your bike and that would look awesome.

·
butiwasgoingtotashistatio ntopickupsumpowerconvrtr
2,762 Posts
i definately say yes. with the wheel striping it looks very good

·
Registered
63 Posts
i think it looks like a pair of smashed as$holes...LOL
but that's just me I hate stripes.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think I'll leave it on...

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Oh, I like it. Get those heelplates powder coated black though, and it would look even more awesome.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Oh, I like it. Get those heelplates powder coated black though, and it would look even more awesome.
hmm, you're the second person that mentioned that. I think I'll consider that. I'll have to pshop it first to see.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
You might be able to pick up some carbon fibre heel plates :yumyum instead of powdercoating the originals :dunno

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Oh, and I will be getting rid of the tail shortly, but I just spent a bunch of money on a new jacket, helmet and gloves. When I can blow some more $ the FE is the next thing that's going on.

Safety first!

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
You might be able to pick up some carbon fibre heel plates :yumyum instead of powdercoating the originals :dunno
hmm, that's an even better thought. Don't you just love how easy it is to blow money on bikes :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts