Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Would look good. Blend a lot better on the black.

But why bother putting all the sponsor stickers on there if the stuff isn't actually on your bike. Would be...weird.

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
could look good? try a pic with photo shop thang

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
looks good

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
eh i never understood y someone would wana slap a bunch of advertisements on their rides but eh too each their own
i think its for the racer look :O personally i think the bike looks great...not too over the top, just right :thumbup

-:banana

·
Squid Forever , Yes it's a conspiracy
2,271 Posts
looks good, but if you add NOS sticker on there... im gonna ask for you to be banned from this site

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yea i just want the basics will match the brands with parts on my bike

·
Registered
227 Posts
eh i never understood y someone would wana slap a bunch of advertisements on their rides but eh too each their own
but a samurai sword makes sence ??????

·
Registered
311 Posts
^^ lmao

I think with a black bike it wont look to hott. I mean all you would be able to see is the monster decals.... no dunlop or any of that so is that all you are planning on putting on ur bike?

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
but a samurai sword makes sence ??????
Last time I check the sword was in a case and not adhesived to my bike!

In my opinion, if you put ads on your bike that represent things that you don't have on your bike or use them to portray yourself as a "racer" and you're not, well then you're only portraying yourself as a poser

I have a black belt in Taekwondo and have been professionaly trained to handle a Samurai Sword so by putting that on my bike its a means of representing my personality and training.

Make sence now?

·
Registered
956 Posts
Yeah!

I raced!

I drank Monster Energy drink too and liked it!

Am I a poser??

LOL... in jest! Please I'm not being serious but this comical! I did race seriously however!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts