Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in a pickle. I have a BRAND new Two Brothers Black Edition slip on for an 07. I am hearing and reading a lot of mixed things about them. The Euro guys are calling them "rubbish" and poor quality along with the serious track guys here in the U.S.

I dont plan on seeing any serious track time but I sure do like name throwing. lol

Would the 2 brothers work fine or am I better off selling and getting an Akra or M4?

It all being mated up to a LeoVince Header.

·
Registered
985 Posts
I am in a pickle. I have a BRAND new Two Brothers Black Edition slip on for an 07. I am hearing and reading a lot of mixed things about them. The Euro guys are calling them "rubbish" and poor quality along with the serious track guys here in the U.S.

I dont plan on seeing any serious track time but I sure do like name throwing. lol

Would the 2 brothers work fine or am I better off selling and getting an Akra or M4?

It all being mated up to a LeoVince Header.
Get what you want. Two Brothers is one of the more expensive slip ons in the market. If you like it, who cares what someone else thinks? I like it, added a silencer and I love it now. It's a matter of preference.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The two brothers was on the cheaper side for me. I Wanted the akra but for $900? I'm better off hacking up that full Leo Vince for an 04 I have.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Along with what others have said it's all about personal preference. I don't particularly like some of them, but if you like it then you'll be absolutely fine.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I have a two brothers as well. I will say this; I read reviews etc but it's sort of like buying clothes. If I really like it, I don't care if it's not the "brand" someone else likes, I'm wearing it.

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Not in the sense of 2 bros.. :rant

They are up there with Yoshi, FMF, Graves, Etc on price. :coocoo

They are more expensive than M4. :dowhat

Yet the carbon fiber wears out faster than a hookers lady parts :crazy
:lol

OP...the obvious choice here is Akra...and will forever be Akra.

·
Premium Member
1,742 Posts
OP....dis a serious question? :dowhat

I found a brand new akra for 650 shipped. I may get it and sell the 2 bros black.
:bitchslap:...........:kicknuts

·
Premium Member
1,742 Posts
Nice sig :nana:
;)

I am trying to figure out how to add more Two Brothers Love....:2fingerlol:
1) Got the AVATAR pic
2) Sig
3) Whats next? :laugh "I Ride: TWO BROTHERS"??

Edit: Updated Profile...notice any change? :devious

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
I've had 2 brothers on my 1998 ZX6R .. 2006 ZX6R ... and now my 2013 Zx6R .. to me its a great slip on pipe, its a little higher in price than other slip ons, but i love the sound .. I like the look of the pipes . on my 98 I had a side mount, on my 06 it was under the tail (dual pipes), and now the shorty style on my 2013 .

Haven't regretted my purchases one bit.

But i agree with another member, who cares what others think of what you do, don't let them be the deciding factor in what YOU want to put onto YOUR bike.

Just sayin'

·
Registered
296 Posts
Love the 2bros for aesthetic purposes. It's not meant for the track. It sounds sexy :)

My only complaint is it grays out steadily. Applying a UV coat or whatever it was would be a must before installing I think.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Im actually on the ropes of either purchasing a 2Bros exhaust or a Yoshi for my 05 636. I have also read up through research that 2Bros were pretty much crap. But I really liked the look of it and it even comes with the fender eliminator. So i would go for a 2Bros.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts