Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a work trip coming up at the beginning of March. I'll be near Jerez and would LOVE to do a track day. Does anyone have any hookups or advice on finding a bike to rent? I would try to do just one day on 9 March with Cardoso school (assuming they have room - still waiting to hear back).

Any other nuggets of information are welcome as well.

Thanks!

·
Director of Moderation
9,951 Posts
I've got a work trip coming up at the beginning of March. I'll be near Jerez and would LOVE to do a track day. Does anyone have any hookups or advice on finding a bike to rent? I would try to do just one day on 9 March with Cardoso school (assuming they have room - still waiting to hear back).

Any other nuggets of information are welcome as well.

Thanks!
This is maybe a long shot, but since your from MN, do you happen to know Christian Nemes? He's not a CRA guy, mostly just a ZARS track day guy. He's going to spain in March as well and doing track days at Valencia and Parcmotor I believe, with No Limits Trackdays. If you know him, ask him about it and I'm sure he could tell you a lot more. He's already got his whole trip figured out.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is maybe a long shot, but since your from MN, do you happen to know Christian Nemes? He's not a CRA guy, mostly just a ZARS track day guy. He's going to spain in March as well and doing track days at Valencia and Parcmotor I believe, with No Limits Trackdays. If you know him, ask him about it and I'm sure he could tell you a lot more. He's already got his whole trip figured out.
Yeah, I know Christian. We've been chatting quite a bit. Unfortunately, our time won't overlap by much.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts