Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

201 - 213 of 213 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
awesome looking bike man. just picked up an 07 too. your mods have deff got my mind going about what to do with my bike! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #202
hell yeah dude! glad i could help... sorta hahah

was going to post more pics, but photobucket made my pics shitty quality so no more pics til i figure this one out :/

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #203
oh well new gloves.. Sedici Ultimo.. fantastic glove. im a huge alpinestar fan but the sp2 just didnt fit right with my hands, and these did. they're a fantastic glove, have a lot of protection and leave your hands with a bunch of free movement.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
oh well new gloves.. Sedici Ultimo.. fantastic glove. im a huge alpinestar fan but the sp2 just didnt fit right with my hands, and these did. they're a fantastic glove, have a lot of protection and leave your hands with a bunch of free movement.

I like the alpines too but man are they uncomfortable. will have to check these out and see if they fit better...only if they come in blue though.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I hate this thread so much, just bought my 07 red zx6r with 1k miles last monday and it got wrecked wednesday to a stupid ass in a trailblazer who pulled out in front of me. His insurance is taking forever, shits killing me. I do know if I end up ahead on money after this shit though, I have got to have one of those exhausts!!!

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #206
took these the other day with the gopro :)

·
Registered
17,962 Posts
Sweet bike Matt, Hope to see you & "the sexy red bike" @ the Dragon bro.

·
Registered
17,962 Posts
I like the alpines too but man are they uncomfortable. will have to check these out and see if they fit better...only if they come in blue though.
??? Whats wrong with your astars? You know they run small right?
I always get a size larger than I normally use when buying astars.

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #209
Sweet bike Matt, Hope to see you & "the sexy red bike" @ the Dragon bro.
i am doing my best at the moment. as the plan is, i will be there monday tuesday and wednesday and drive home wednesday afternoon. but it all depends on what work will give me off.

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
i am doing my best at the moment. as the plan is, i will be there monday tuesday and wednesday and drive home wednesday afternoon. but it all depends on what work will give me off.
Ah sweet !! So you have a job now? ???

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #211
201 - 213 of 213 Posts