Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 213 Posts

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aint she purty.

new rim tape install ;)

improvised front stand (rear swingarm stand pushed all the way in under the forks ;) hey, its not the right way to do it but it worked)

more sexy pics

custom license plate bracket. trust me, its a one off. never seen anyone do what i did. still working on the lighting, but it works the way it is now.

black exhaust with red tip (no more stainless look)

one of my favorite pics ever!!

as she sits right now. new shifter should be going on today ;) many more pics to come!!

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Looks :drool
Wats going on in the plate area?
Looks messy
Chain is nice nd lubed
Very nice

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Did u take off the baffles in the stock exhaust yet?

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Looks :drool
Wats going on in the plate area?
Looks messy
Chain is nice nd lubed
Very nice
well i needed to light it up (temporarily at least) til i find something else i want to light it up with, so i grabbed some leds from autozone and wired them up. its not done yet. ill make a complete thread on it when i am done.

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
looks good man, i love the rim tape I'm going to be doing that tonight when i install my exhaust and shit I just got, idk what the rule is in VA but i just got a ticket in CA for my plate being exactly like that, still looking for a good fix

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
looks good man, i love the rim tape I'm going to be doing that tonight when i install my exhaust and shit I just got, idk what the rule is in VA but i just got a ticket in CA for my plate being exactly like that, still looking for a good fix
make sure you clean those wheels good!! otherwise it wont stay on! grab some suzuki cleaner if you have to. works wonders.

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
well i needed to light it up (temporarily at least) til i find something else i want to light it up with, so i grabbed some leds from autozone and wired them up.
Yea that's Wat I did! AutoZone led! Lol
My home made wiring came out funky too, still have to make it legit
Yea the stock exhaust does look sexy, keep it nd take the baffles out, itll look/sound :drool
But the red skin on that 6r is the tits! My 2nd choice if it wasnt for that beautiful Kawi green
All in all looks spot on Bro!

·
Registered
603 Posts
LP isn't awful I have seen WAY worse. I love improvising. But I have the Rear axil LP mount and they sell a light that takes the place of one of the bolts for the plate.
Also I see you used the Blue Label... Very NICE.
I like it. I like it a lot.

·
Registered
180 Posts
love it

also i have a buddy who rolls a superhawk that did a smimilar thing with the liscense plate. somehow, even though you can hardly see the plate he hasn't gotten pulled over

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
creative idea or now but gotta clean that up big time

·
Registered
4,966 Posts
The bike looks good but you need to clean up the tag wiring. They sell strip l.e.d. at autozone that even thou it's flat the lights project out the side. I bought these in red and everytime I hit my brakes the whole back of the bike lights up red.

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Looks fresh! Esp with that red rim tape, I like. Solo seat cover maybe?? How is your plate mounted?
ill be making a thread on it eventually. not sure when.

creative idea or now but gotta clean that up big time
working on it. it looks better now that its fully put together minus the lighting

The bike looks good but you need to clean up the tag wiring. They sell strip l.e.d. at autozone that even thou it's flat the lights project out the side. I bought these in red and everytime I hit my brakes the whole back of the bike lights up red.
yep i havent really decided what i wanna do with the lighting yet. i dont wanna light up the whole rear of the bike.

·
Registered
4,966 Posts
Well if lived where I do you would want spot lights blazing out the back. Lol.

·
Registered
486 Posts
well i needed to light it up (temporarily at least) til i find something else i want to light it up with, so i grabbed some leds from autozone and wired them up. its not done yet. ill make a complete thread on it when i am done.
When I made my own fender eliminator I was posed with the same issue, I found some license plate bolts that have led lights built in that mount the plate, they are very bright and a very clean install.

Amazon.com: Silver LED License Plate Lights Bolts: Automotive

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
When I made my own fender eliminator I was posed with the same issue, I found some license plate bolts that have led lights built in that mount the plate, they are very bright and a very clean install.

Amazon.com: Silver LED License Plate Lights Bolts: Automotive
was gonna buy some from a member on here, but got sidetracked with my girl and forgot to buy them :p

Looks great! Would suggest a solo seat cowl, makes a world of difference!
yep thats the next big cosmetic purchase after brake lines. new grips were just installed today so ill post some pics up tomorrow or some shit. whatever

1 - 20 of 213 Posts