Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. Hope all had a great time, and now recovering!!!

I'm after some help in sourcing parts. I've just come off my bike on a roundabout (oil/diesel).:bawling
I've damaged my pride n joy in several places, but its just rideable at the mo. Listed is what I need to fix, so if anyone knows of any parts going cheap(ish), could you please send me in that direction?

O/S mirror
O/S Rearsets (brake pedal broken off)
O/S Bar end (Stock Black)
Brake lever (Stock Black)
O/S upper & lower fairing.
O/S Engine Casing (I think thats what it is?)

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks again everyone!

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
eBay is your friend. Will probably be cheaper to import parts from America to tell you the truth.

Might be better to go with aftermarket for some of the other stuff. Motivation make some great bar ends, woodcraft for the clutch cover, pazzo levers for the brake and nothing like some aftermarket rearsets for the broken brake pedal. Okay, a broke brake pedal might not warrant a full set of rearsets (You can buy just the pedal from your deal for an arm and a few fingers) but you probably wont regret aftermarket!

If you buy the parts from the dealership OEM you'll probably be paying the same amount for some good aftermarket parts.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
:DOH Hope you are ok and can find the parts without too much trouble.

best of luck:)

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
sry about the fall, and what quarkz said is right, aftermarket parts are better than stock and in most cases cheap and if u still want to go with stock hit up ebay

·
Registered
5 Posts
hello mate ... try superbike salvage .... they are in back end ov bike trader ...
aftermarket parts may be cheeper but they don't always fit too well ....all the best an happy hunting.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts