Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanna know if any of you guys know if it´s possible to get xenon lights for ZX6R 2007 ? : dowhat

Thanks

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
whats the diff between them and normal lights??

·
butiwasgoingtotashistatio ntopickupsumpowerconvrtr
2,762 Posts
i know it's possible...you gotta replace a lot of wiring and things...i dunno if there is a kit specifically for it, but it's possible

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
how much do those cost?

·
Registered
166 Posts
Think i paid about £10 delivered from ebay.

I have had so many comments about them, really noticable.

Do a ebay search for H4, headlamps or H4 lights, something to that affect.

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
they might be the go? i leave for work at 4:30 in the stupid am hours

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Uh if you look closer at that UK Ebay listing those are not real xenon lamps. They say xenon effect. Sure they're 100watt but some of that is filtered out by the blue tint on the glass.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thats right,i dont want those,i want xenon.And it´s impossible to find anywhere.I HAVE TRIED SEARCHING FOR THEM,WITH NO LUCK :(

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Issue I ran into with the HID lights is that I couldnt find one for the city light (light in the middle on the nose). So here I have to "blue lights" and the middle lights normal yellowish color, really looks like shit to be honest :( prlly just go back to the stock lights

·
Registered
2 Posts
So H4 is the bulb type? Also try www.xenonrider.com, after you know your bulb types.

I currently own a 2003 Honda CBR600RR and bought a kit from them for the bike, seems many CBR folks order from them. I got quick shipping and even though I haven't installed them yet I am familiar with the Plug and Play HID kits (used to have a BASE version 2004 Nissan 350Z and installed one).

Anywho just wondering the bulb type on the 07-08 Ninja ZX-6R cause I am interested in getting one.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Uh if you look closer at that UK Ebay listing those are not real xenon lamps. They say xenon effect. Sure they're 100watt but some of that is filtered out by the blue tint on the glass.
Yes maybe so, my exchange ebay ones might not be the real deal but they are brighter and clearer than the orginal stock ones. My full beam outstretches all of the other bikes i go riding with, so im happy.

·
Registered
5,949 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts