Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just going to post up what was posted on another forum. Anyone going?? I may be there. Still havent gotten the bike out onto the track yet and want to knock off the cobbwebbs.

X-ACT Motorsports track day at Carolina Motorsports Park 4/18 & 4/19

X-ACT Motorsports track days are open all riders from the first time track day rider to the veteran racer, our philosophy and goal are simple, having a SAFE, FUN experience on the track! There are no membership fees and we do our best to provide a hassle free environment.

We offer basic novice instruction for free, along with assisting those who seek to make improvements at any level. We have a seasoned staff of current and ex-racers at the disposal of all our riders.

Pricing is $280.00 for both days and $145.00 for one day.

We will be running the full road course.

Tire services will be available and provided by StickBoy Racing with a full line of Michelin and Bridgestone road race tires.

For more information please check out our website or shoot us a E-mail.

Check us out here - X-ACT Motorsports

email us to sign up - [email protected]

·
Registered
3,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone interested in going to this?

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Dang those are some good prices compared to up here. Up here is 190 for the day. I'm going add november dates into my calendar.

·
Registered
3,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah CMP is actually a really good track layout IMHO the problem the pavement eat the hell out of tires. Fast guys will only get a day on a rear. So it seems its always cheaper to go there.

Going to NCBIKE or VIR where the pavement is good will be between 200 and 245 usually.

·
Registered
3,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow no one huh? Does drums still come on here? I think this is the org he rides with

·
Registered
3,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not enough ppl signed up. This got cancelled.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts