Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guy's i am lookin to buy a 43,44 or 45 rear sprocket for my 04 zx6r, let me no whatcha got, and price as well, thx

·
Registered
397 Posts
stock is 40, the one I have is a 52, I am pretty sure the chain is a 120 link, but i may have had to cut it down a little. I also have a crash cage and 12 o clock bar that are in almost perfect condition, I will cut you a deal on it all if you are interested. the cage and bar are made by 905 racing and the cage runs about $375i will sell it for like $200 and I will sell the sprocket for $40, it only has like 200 miles on it and shows no hard wear. ohh, and i couldnt send you a PM so you should make it so you can

·
Registered
397 Posts
if you are looking to stunt, it is the perfect sprocket, but of you are looking to race, it is too much.

·
Registered
227 Posts
stock is 40, the one I have is a 52, I am pretty sure the chain is a 120 link, but i may have had to cut it down a little. I also have a crash cage and 12 o clock bar that are in almost perfect condition, I will cut you a deal on it all if you are interested. the cage and bar are made by 905 racing and the cage runs about $375i will sell it for like $200 and I will sell the sprocket for $40, it only has like 200 miles on it and shows no hard wear. ohh, and i couldnt send you a PM so you should make it so you can
do you know if the cage will fit a 06 636 ??? was gettin ready to order the same cage from 905 and also i would be interested in the sprockets to

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.