Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

looking for a few parts for my black '06 636.

Left side engine cover (stator cover)
Left mirror
ram air covers (both)
bar ends
front cowl fairing

let me know what u have...

thanks

·
Registered
964 Posts
I have a left mirror.. and bar ends.. the bar ends are stock.. but whats wierd about them.. is that they started to rust on me for no apparent reason.. so I changed them out for plastic ones.. lemme know if your intrested.. Ill take some pics in a few and post them up :thumbup

·
Registered
964 Posts
Took some pics.. mirror is in great shape.. and the bar ends.. well they could use some sanding and paint.. I have no idea how they rusted.. the bike is kept in the garage all the time.. but anywho, if you want this stuff.. how does 30 bucks shipped sound?

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Holy rusted bar ends Batman!

Never seen the stockers do that. Weird.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Me either.. I thouhg it was wierd... the only time my bike see the light of day is when Im on it.. its the only thing on my bike that had a speck of rust on it.. kinda wierd... :O

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey, i'll take the mirror, but the reason i was looking for bar ends is because my left one is rusted as well....

how much for the mirror shipped to Hamilton, Ontario, Canada? L8K-6P3

thanks!

·
Registered
964 Posts
I will check on a shipping price.. shouldnt be too much I dont think.. Ill let ya know sometime tomorrow.. (might be late.. Im going to see Jimmey Buffett tomorrow evening:) )

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.