Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Squid Forever , Yes it's a conspiracy
2,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im lookin for a 1 or 2 peice leather suit. If you know anyone who is selling one at a reasonable price, send them my way!

·
Registered
553 Posts
www.parts411.com or www.mawonline.com I got the AGV 1 piece Forza, it's a nice suit and only cost around $300, I got mine for like $250 on sale from parts 411. Either site has good stuff and good prices.

·
Registered
3 Posts
-- i have some Dainese italian leathers 1 and 2pc suits

-- some new and some used - prices woould be $500 and up range to $1200 for new 1pc

-- size becomes the biggest issue here, so tell me your height, weight, and waist and i'll see if i have anything for you

-- i am a private individual, not a store, but over the years i happen to have collected a few suits

·
Registered
1,688 Posts

-- some new and some used - prices woould be $500 and up range to $1200 for new 1pc

-- size becomes the biggest issue here, so tell me your height, weight, and waist and i'll see if i have anything for you

-- i am a private individual, not a store, but over the years i happen to have collected a few suits
u got anything for someone 6ft 2 inchs 220?

·
2,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

ohh.. nice.. what do you have for someone who is 5'7" 160?

·
Registered
3 Posts
-- for 6'2" 220lbs

-- i have an older Fieldsheer brand White with Green - brand new, never worn - it was slightly too big for me (i'm 6'0" 210lbs) - i can lok at the size tag to let you know what it is, i think its a 44 or 46 american size - $500 shipped

-- a Dainese 1pc professional race suit - brand new, never worn size 56 - this suit fits very tight on me - you should try this brand on for this suit before you consider it - google image TAge

-- i have few more that i will have to shoot pictures of and get them posted

-- also have a 2pc Dainese Italian leather suit - white/black/red/anthracite in a size 54 euro - this suit is cut a little large, so no luck - google up and image for the TALOS model suit

-- for 5'7" 160lbs no luck - sorry - my son is about that size, if i had anything he'd take control of it :)

·
Registered
553 Posts
The AGV that I have is ok, I only wear it for track day's really. Every once in a while I'll wear it for long trips on the street, I never wear it just to go hang out with my friends though. The quality is nice, escpecially for what I paid. The pucks were shit though, they come apart from the elastic backing and will eventually fall apart on you. I crashed in mine at about 80-85 mph and they held up much better than I thought they would, it busted like two threads that I'm not really worried about. I would say to buy them and they will be fine unless you crash like twice a day or something.

·
2,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks for the info, i have a riding gear right now, but i do alot of street riding like random adventures that are sometimes a few hours. Id always wanted to get a 1 piece suit but some of the prices are too much.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.