Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to go ride so bad but the bike is put away.

·
Registered
389 Posts
I know your pain:( the 30 degree weather isn't helping either

·
Registered
71 Posts
its warm in norway, around 5-10 + Cecius. but its rainy and blowing.. and my bike is in 1000 pieces.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
There's an easy way to fix that, pull it out and ride:)

BTW the commute home was kinda crazy with that rain/sleet/freezing rain that passed though. Had a bunch of ice built up on the windscreen by the time I got to springfield, but then it started melting by the time I was to woodbridge and was almost thawed by the time I was home....

The real problem was this morning, all the water froze on the bike as it cooled off and the throttle was frozen shut, took me like 20 minutes to get it working:banghead

·
Registered
894 Posts
Currently 28 degress Celsius (around 100deg F i think), Clear blue skies and very little wind...

:fingerlol

·
Registered
218 Posts
Damnit i was gonna put the bike on the road soon and now its -4*C here :(

Jay

·
Registered
53 Posts
:devious
This is the only way my bikes are gonna see temps above freezing for the next couple months.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Nice:thumbup Wish I could put it in the house:(

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah, the ninja and the gixxer 1K is in the basement staying warm and the track bike is sitting outside the back door under a cover....I wish I had room for both bikes to be in the basement.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Don't listen to Josh, it was pretty cold outside today and he's got all that super cool gear to keep him warm. He's crazy, he rides in sleet and snow, any ride is a good ride for him.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Its all about perespetive:D It was actually snowing/sleeting as I left burn's hous, but turned to rain by the time I was to the woodbridge area, but the roads never got very icy and the bike sure loves the cool air:burnout

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Like I said, your crazy!!

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I'll get some by the end of the day. Gotta wait on my buddy to get home with the camera.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
the gixxer 1k is yours also? u got to be nice to the track bike so they dont steal it or what not, or let the cold eat it alive, keep it warm and keep it covered

1 - 20 of 34 Posts