Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious what other people put on there windshield, i painted my windshield the same color as my bike - WHITE - looking for some decal ideas that will look good, What do you guys got?

·
Registered
76 Posts
I've got decals on my windscreen, as my bike is covered in sponsors decals there are a few of the same on the windscreen which is dark smoked. It can look good depending on what's put on it, it can also look shite too though.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
My car says "student driver" on the back window.

·
Registered
879 Posts
put a GIANT type R sticker on there. i did that on my civic and got at least a 20 horsepower boost.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Here is how she sits right now... I have some Japanese character symbol decals on the way for the side fairings as well as the ZX6R decal to put on the rear. I was looking for ideas on the front windshield, thinking about a military star or something

Bike has a gloss white custom paint job - Green vinyl wrapped rear taillights/front signals/front nose- Green HID's low/high - Green nose bulb - Spider Grips - Paint-matched double bubble - Yoshimura RS-5 Slipon - Shorty Levers - White lip on wheels coming soon as well - White caliper paint coming soon- Etc...

Attachments

·
Registered
989 Posts
Here is how she sits right now... I have some Japanese character symbol decals on the way for the side fairings as well as the ZX6R decal to put on the rear. I was looking for ideas on the front windshield, thinking about a military star or something

Bike has a gloss white custom paint job - Green vinyl wrapped rear taillights/front signals/front nose- Green HID's low/high - Green nose bulb - Spider Grips - Paint-matched double bubble - Yoshimura RS-5 Slipon - Shorty Levers - White lip on wheels coming soon as well - White caliper paint coming soon- Etc...
How do you see when tucking? Doesnt it block your peripheral vision?

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Just got some for my wife's bike from Chris Kruzel at DrippinWet.com. Took a few weeks, but he told me that up front. $60 for a behind the seat decal, two helmet decals, and two windscreen decals. They have a character, number, and name. You pic the character and colors and input on the design. Shit looks awesome and they are quality stickers. Reprints I think he said were $15 but I dont remember for sure. Good guy though!

Like these

·
Registered
95 Posts
Haha, I love this! It's along the same lines as a transformers logo but not so douchebag. Where did you get it? :O
Awww man... I guess you didnt notice my side fairing :hmmm:

Anyhow, I had found a place on ebay a few years back and they gave great service. Since I have just contacted them directly by just sending them an email with sample pic & dimensions and they have been able to do anything I asked of them for cheap ($2-3 a sticker including shipping for the sizes I have asked)

Its been about a year since I contacted them but the email I used for them was: [email protected] or [email protected]

Try emailing them and see what price they come back with.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts