Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Beard put an idea into my head that made me come up with this idea. I am wanting to ahve the frame and swingarm powder coated just a simple black. However, the trellis subframe will be painted red. I have 2 07 race fairings coming in and will be selling the smaller one. We are going to trim the larger SBK one down to fit and expose the shiney bits.

Originally, I was going to go with a the same paint scheme I have with the current wrap. But now I want to paint it white and use some OEM decals to make the bike look like a stock bike. The end product will look like a Triumph 657R. The rear tail accent fairing will be carbon fiber along with the Belly pans.

With the exhaust, I was going to just use an 07 Two Brothers Black Edition and the OEM exhaust manifold. Now I am thinking about buying a FULL 03-04 Leo Vince and using the Exhaust mani from that and selling the slipon. After that, I would get PC5 and the Autotune and just sell or store the PC3.

Lobster is saying that it should be Kawi grean or something crazy. Should I go with Wild or Subtle?

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
I've always been a big fan of clean and subtle for street bikes and wild and loud for race bikes, but that's just me

·
Registered
202 Posts
PHOTOSHOP anyone? LOL

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Something about white with black accents just gets me...I vote white+ carbon fiber

all stock decals with white decals on the carbon fiber bits and carbon fiber decals on the white

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Something about white with black accents just gets me...I vote white+ carbon fiber

all stock decals with white decals on the carbon fiber bits and carbon fiber decals on the white
None of the Carbon Bits will get oem decals. I thought about doing pretty much what you said though. It would be a white bike with Black Kawi Decals and the Black and red ZX6-R decal on the tail. I even thought about adding some stripes!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts