Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Whoa The Black With Red Wheels And Silver And Red Stripes Holy Moly Thats Hot!!!!!!!!!!! OH MAN the black and red zzx14 the new 250r its like a christmis without presents LOL in your garage :(

wow the 6r went on a diet 368 dry weight pounds or what the old specs said 414lbs wrong...

·
Registered
764 Posts
I am not digging the new black. They also dropped compression and lost some TQ. :(

·
butiwasgoingtotashistatio ntopickupsumpowerconvrtr
2,762 Posts
wow the 6r went on a diet 368 dry weight pounds or what the old specs said 414lbs wrong...
wow, that is really awesome. i'm very glad to see kawi stepping in up right there. Lose the stock muffler/converter and that'll be even more saved weight.

i like all the colors...not sure if i like the clean black or the two tone better though

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the yellow is ok but i mean the black is pretty cool EXCEPT but i still love why do they have such a bad red. i mean the red is just lil too dark. as usual lol

·
Registered
956 Posts
The black's graphics suck!... Green is good,, yellow??? on the fence,, need to see it in person to make the call..

·
Registered
764 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Blue is definitely the best....and fastest.....

·
Registered
299 Posts
Man.... you almost gotta go with Green for next year. I really like it. I'm not feelin' the other colors at all. Not bad, but....

I'll stick to my "bad red" :)

I think a black lower fairing is in my future too.

·
Registered
590 Posts
now how come kawi couldn't give us black rims for the 05 - 06

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
sighn me up for black with silver, oh yer baby

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Black and silver? Must be a Raiders fan like me! Oh wait, you're an Aussie so you probably don't know what the hell I'm talking about. Never mind! Anyhow now that I look at the pics again the black and silver would not be suitable for a Raiders fan...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts