Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a policy through esurance for full coverage and comprehensive for $1800 per year.
I wasn't too mad considering I have 10 points and I'm 20 lol GEICO quoted me $7000 haha

Who do you guys use?

·
Registered
4,554 Posts
Just got a policy through esurance for full coverage and comprehensive for $1800 per year.
I wasn't too mad considering I have 10 points and I'm 20 lol GEICO quoted me $7000 haha

Who do you guys use?
:dowhat

damn. Well, for just a tad over per year that I get homeowners and full coverage on a Titan, a G35 and my bike.

State Farm. What are all the points from?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:dowhat

damn. Well, for just a tad over per year that I get homeowners and full coverage on a Titan, a G35 and my bike.

State Farm. What are all the points from?
State farm wouldn't even insure me lol
4 speeding tickets and 1 red light. No accident though

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
i have allstate. 54 a month or 5$$ a year full coverage and i am 28 yrs old. state farm would have cost me more... they quoted 1200 a year and 100 a month.... fuck that! i have state farm for my car though.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
State Farm, $60 a month for comp and collision, $250 deductible. 23 with no points

·
Registered
78 Posts
I use GEICO. I have my car through them as well so I get a discount. In pay about 375 a year for full coverage. Clean license. If it makes you feel better when I had tickets and wanted a busa they quoted me 8400 a year.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I use Geico for my bike and truck. Bike is about 650 a year full coverage. Truck is about 450 a year with full coverage. I pay just under 100 a month for both.

·
Registered
91 Posts
112/month for comp and collision with geico for my 636 including the 1k in aftermarket part coverage. $44/ month for the same coverage on my car. I'm 23 with one minor violation.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Im 33 with Geico full coverage @ $43 a month Including $4000 in accessory coverage.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Wow I thought I was paying a lot for my insurance. Guess I was paying as high as I thought.

I paid $220 for the year with Progressive for full coverage and $3000 accessory coverage. Also I am a first time rider and haven't completed the safety course yet so it should actually go down by another $20 or 30 per year once I complete the course.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Farm bureau 1 dui about to drop off this year. But until then its $130 month for the bike $99 month for the car full coverage $500 deductible.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Wow I thought I was paying a lot for my insurance. Guess I was paying as high as I thought.

I paid $220 for the year with Progressive for full coverage and $3000 accessory coverage. Also I am a first time rider and haven't completed the safety course yet so it should actually go down by another $20 or 30 per year once I complete the course.
I just told them I completed the course they never asked for any proof so that dropped about 10%

1 - 20 of 32 Posts