Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner
41 - 60 of 76 Posts
Yes u are rite I do. It need to share any of my knowledge about levers that u can not afford, lol, I wanna see u roll an endo for 300 feet one handed, go chose ur levers, good luck grammar guy, ?????? then we can talk. Sorry for the miss spelling, Russian bread “xyyasos” go and advertise ur 12$ levers and use them since ur pockets are shallow ???????

Braking rotors from: BCS PERFORMANCE he is here local in the US, really cheap,
WRS.sm is the online store located in Italy where I bought my Brembo 19RCS complete with the brake fluid bottle for $290 shipped, it arrived in 6 days.

Yes u are rite I do. It need to share any of my knowledge about levers that u can not afford, lol, I wanna see u roll an endo for 300 feet one handed, go chose ur levers, good luck grammar guy, ?????? then we can talk. Sorry for the miss spelling, Russian bread “xyyasos” go and advertise ur 12$ levers and use them since ur pockets are shallow ???????
Gandon no pidar for shure ?☝
Stock buddy
Stock. Can you read that. Did I miss spell? Let me know I’ll help you�� I have 3 brake levers for sale MINT!!!
Braking rotors from: BCS PERFORMANCE he is here local in the US, really cheap,
WRS.sm is the online store located in Italy where I bought my Brembo 19RCS complete with the brake fluid bottle for $290 shipped, it arrived in 6 days.
I'm so confused what is going on here lol...what are you on about?? Levers, random words, some gandon no pidar (whatever the hell that means), then all of a sudden talking about some rotors and a Brembo MCS :cuckoo: This conversation took like 4 turns within a few posts.

I also like to wash my bike because the swing arm angle is just right then and only use kerosene in the tank because otherwise the tires don't last enough and I don't use the turn signals so I can get more power through the turns :laugh

Funny how prices differ around the globe. Here usually if you spot aftermarket levers on a bike, it probably has been down, because chinese levers cost 1/3 the price of OEM levers.
Or they have been replaced just for the looks.
The huge problem with Chinese levers is the lack of quality control. Many of the companies that "make their own" are simply sub contracted out as well and they have no over sight of each set of levers made. I bought some for my old R6 years back off a forum member who 'had his own company'. Suffered from a lot of brake fade at Road Atlanta. Had a friend suggest putting stock levers back on, I did, the majority of it went away. The tolerance of the hole where the pivot bolt goes was larger than the OEM spec, causing more lever movement with no actuation of the brakes. It wasn't bad, and certainly didn't feel as shitty as it felt while braking hard into T10A, but since then OEM levers are all I run.

I have no doubt that the $100 a piece Pazzo levers or equivalent have much more QC than those kind of levers (and especially ebay Chinese levers), but I ain't paying $200 for levers.

Discussion starter · #47 · (Edited)
I'm so confused what is going on here lol...what are you on about?? Levers, random words, some gandon no pidar (whatever the hell that means), then all of a sudden talking about some rotors and a Brembo MCS :cuckoo: This conversation took like 4 turns within a few posts.

I also like to wash my bike because the swing arm angle is just right then and only use kerosene in the tank because otherwise the tires don't last enough and I don't use the turn signals so I can get more power through the turns :laugh
Seriously, you can smell the stupid on this one.

The huge problem with Chinese levers is the lack of quality control. Many of the companies that "make their own" are simply sub contracted out as well and they have no over sight of each set of levers made. I bought some for my old R6 years back off a forum member who 'had his own company'. Suffered from a lot of brake fade at Road Atlanta. Had a friend suggest putting stock levers back on, I did, the majority of it went away. The tolerance of the hole where the pivot bolt goes was larger than the OEM spec, causing more lever movement with no actuation of the brakes. It wasn't bad, and certainly didn't feel as shitty as it felt while braking hard into T10A, but since then OEM levers are all I run.

I have no doubt that the $100 a piece Pazzo levers or equivalent have much more QC than those kind of levers (and especially ebay Chinese levers), but I ain't paying $200 for levers.
I can tell you for certain that QC is always a struggle when dealing with ANY overseas manufacturing, regardless of the country of origin. The key is to establish a solid working relationship with a company that you can trust. I have never hidden that my levers are made overseas but it is with a company that I trust and have done business with for over a decade. As with any business, mistakes and be made but I try to check every single set of levers that I sell to ensure proper fit and function.

Anyway, I am glad that you are happy with OEM. They obviously are sufficient for the task at hand. Personally I do not like they way they feel in my hand and much prefer the more angular aftermarket levers rather than the swooping curve of the OEM. For some reason that just feels better to me.

Deem 150 is all butt hurt because I called him on his earlier stupidity that he posted......

Now he just doubled down on the stupid factor. he still has zero clue what he is taking about or who is talking to or even what he said was so fucking ignorant!

Thanks for the detailed breakdown!

Great OP!

There is one thing I would like to add about shorty levers. When you only use two fingers on the brake or clutch lever it allows you to keep your other two fingers around the grip. This is beneficial in that when you take all four fingers off the bar you are forced to put pressure on the bar on the backside of the clip on rather than gripping evenly around it. This in turns causes you to have to apply equal pressure on both the right and left clip-ons to not cause a "steering" input into the bike. By keeping two of your fingers wrapped around the grip you can naturally be more loose on the bike and less likely to add unneccesary "inputs" to the bike.

For someone who has always used all four fingers it takes a little getting used and for some maybe time to build up the hand strength to brake hard or pull a heavy clutch in with only two fingers. The benefit of the shorty levers is it short of forces you to adapt and use the two finger technique.

Reactions: Strider
I have always rolled with ASV levers on all my bikes and this time I decided to take advantage of the FP racing lever clearance with motomummy.

For $100.00 a set I’m pretty satisfied but at regular price I would still stick with ASV F3 or F5. Both levers are made in the USA. The ASV offer more adjustability, offers 3-5 year warranty on broken levers, even if you dump the bike and sleeved stainless steel pivot points.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I have always rolled with ASV levers on all my bikes and this time I decided to take advantage of the FP racing lever clearance with motomummy.

For $100.00 a set I’m pretty satisfied but at regular price I would still stick with ASV F3 or F5. Both levers are made in the USA. The ASV offer more adjustability, offers 3-5 year warranty on broken levers, even if you dump the bike and sleeved stainless steel pivot points.

ASV here as well. Great levers!

I really miss my awesome MSM levers, bought right here from the OP!!! Wish I could've gotten some new ones for my new RSV4 but I had to go with CRG's instead... :(

I guess nobody has talked to him? Does he still post up here anymore?

Great OP!

There is one thing I would like to add about shorty levers. When you only use two fingers on the brake or clutch lever it allows you to keep your other two fingers around the grip. This is beneficial in that when you take all four fingers off the bar you are forced to put pressure on the bar on the backside of the clip on rather than gripping evenly around it. This in turns causes you to have to apply equal pressure on both the right and left clip-ons to not cause a "steering" input into the bike. By keeping two of your fingers wrapped around the grip you can naturally be more loose on the bike and less likely to add unneccesary "inputs" to the bike.

For someone who has always used all four fingers it takes a little getting used and for some maybe time to build up the hand strength to brake hard or pull a heavy clutch in with only two fingers. The benefit of the shorty levers is it short of forces you to adapt and use the two finger technique.
I was thinking similar and am unsure which way to go. I pick my bike up in just under two weeks and have purchased a set of ASV long levers. I'm still able to return them as long as they're not fitted to the bike and was wondering about the stability benefit when still having a couple fingers on the bar.
Especially under fast take off, front end coming up etc?

Sent from my SM-A805F using Tapatalk

41 - 60 of 76 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.