Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

Which levers are right for me? A quick guide.

25K views 75 replies 33 participants last post by  Strider 
It all depends on what type of riding you are doing. For everyday ASV shortie levers are perfect for both braking and clutch. Breaking because of using 1 finger to stop, that gives you better controlled and smoother stopping. Using 2 fingers for an emergency braking, in like using a fist full to grip ur front brake which will cause you to flip over your front wheel.
As for the clutch shorty lever gives you a better grip on your handle bars for better control. Good luck and ride safe.

Yes u are rite I do. It need to share any of my knowledge about levers that u can not afford, lol, I wanna see u roll an endo for 300 feet one handed, go chose ur levers, good luck grammar guy, ?????? then we can talk. Sorry for the miss spelling, Russian bread “xyyasos” go and advertise ur 12$ levers and use them since ur pockets are shallow ???????

Braking rotors from: BCS PERFORMANCE he is here local in the US, really cheap,
WRS.sm is the online store located in Italy where I bought my Brembo 19RCS complete with the brake fluid bottle for $290 shipped, it arrived in 6 days.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.