Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right just had my last bike written off (was crashed into from behind by a bloody taxi) and have been looking at getting a bigger bike for quite some time now, i fell in love with the eboney ZX636R '06 model and have been looking all over the net to try and get my hands on one with a finance option available, no luck. :banghead

i have also been looking at the B1H and B2H '05 models and they too are very nice, but can anyone help with any websites or dealers they know of that are doing a good price on a '06 636r (black) as im coming to my wits end looking and not finding anything. im based in southampton but will travel if needs be.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Kawasaki-ZX6R...QcategoryZ9806QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting
http://i5.ebayimg.com/05/i/000/8c/f9/8b72_1.JPG
thats one i was looking at but i thought that the price for the age was too high. :O

another one i was looking at was:
http://www.ukclassifieds.co.uk/kawasaki_ninja_zx_636_b2h-o114169.html

if anyone can advise and help on locating more i'd would be grateful :)

cheers.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeha i get what you mean now mate, i've just applied for a £5000 loan with a nice low 6.2% interest on it so i'll end up paying back around £5430 which isnt bad.

now all i need to do is find a bike and get the money into my account, still looking for a good model so anyone with any suggestions please throw them this way and i'll gladly look at them all :)

·
Registered
133 Posts
www.seastarsuperbikes.co.uk
is where i bought mine,they have a mint silver 1 been there for a while,they sold a black 1 just before i got mine,but they are doing 0% interest on all new kwaks,like all kwak dealers(i think)
keep an eye on the used bike showroom section,if there are details but no pics of a bike you want dont email,they dont reply,just call em'.

·
Registered
133 Posts
oh yeah they have a black 07 demo bike you can try out.
0% interest beats any bank loan.
they said i could leave my old bike as deposit so i guess the deposit doesnt need to be that substantial.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks mate i'll have a look now,

been browsing the net and also rang a local kawk dealer to see what they had in stock, they have a '06 ZX636 C6F coming in next week in silver with 10,000 miles on the clock and selling for £3599 sounds like it might be worth going in to view.

below is a few pics i've seen via biketrader and thought might be worth asking opinions on.
2006 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636 cc C6F

4,200 miles, All Black, one owner and only covered 4200 miles. Only registered in May 2006 so remainder of the manufactures warranty can be a piece of mind. It is fitted with gold chain & 'Renthal' sprockets, R&G paddock . £5,000

2005 KAWASAKI ZX 636 C1H

1,796 miles, meta 357t alarm,akrapovic under seat can,ohlins steering damper,kawasaki rear seat pod,colour coded hugger, harris crash mushrooms,zero gravity screen,tail tidy,powder coated foot pegs,+ all original parts,1 owner from new garged never seen rain, immaculate condition. £5,250

2006 KAWASAKI ZX 636 C6F (private)

2900 miles finished in Silver. Just been serviced by KWAK and has one years warranty left to run. Datatool alarm, Titanium exhaust and double bubble screen plus originals. Absolutley mint condition, was garaged over winter and regularly cleaned. House move forces sale of a brillant bike. 5 months tax left. £4,895. ovno

2006 06 Reg KAWASAKI ZX636 C6-F

3,929 miles, DATATOOL SYSTEM 3 ALARM, Full Service History, Garaged, HANDBOOK, HPI CHECKED, IMMACULATE, NEVER SEEN THE RAIN, ONE PREVIOUS KEEPER, OUTSTANDING CONDITION, SERVICE BOOK, WARRANTY, Alarm, Immobiliser. £4,695.

2006 KAWASAKI ZX 6R Ninja (private)

3,000 miles, ZX6R 55 reg (Feb06), plamsa blue. Always garaged. Kawasaki warranty until Feb 2008. Completely original and mint condition (never dropped/always cleaned). Datatag registered. £4,550

2005 05 Reg KAWASAKI ZX C1-H 636cc

5,300 miles, Metallic Blue, MOT-03-2008. Immaculate unmarked condition, genuine low mileage, service history, good tyres, double bubble screen, scorpion road legal race can(original silencer supplied), fully HPI clear, UK supplied bike, any inspection welcome. £4,390

just a few i have had a look at that caught my eye, what should i go for if nothing else comes up?
wanna see the opinions of the other kwaker riders out there :)

since im relatively new to kawasaki's im still unsure about the different model types etc i see things like A1P, B1H, B2H, C6F, P7F... etc they all look pretty simialr or mostly do in the newer models so whats the difference between them and is there any particular model that you guys think stands out above the rest? or any to steer clear of?

all views and comments welcome as i dont wanna rush into buying a bike based on looks alone and where better to get some background knowledge than a forum full of kwaker riders? :)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
sorry for the long post above everyone just wanted some feedback but spent the rest of the day looking and re-looking and then looking some more and i think i've narrowed it down to these two:

2006 06 Reg KAWASAKI ZX636 C6-F for £4,695

Link: http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/ww...ategory=BIKE&channel=BIKES&id=200717281447023

or this one:

2005 05 Reg KAWASAKI ZX C1-H 636cc for £4,390

Link: http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/ww...ategory=BIKE&channel=BIKES&id=200717281465515

I really really like the black C6F but there is something about the front end of the blue C1H that just makes me smile, both are lovely bikes and its a large ammount of money to part with, so any information or even just general views any of you can give me on the best bike to choose, or the pro's and con's of each bike, i would be really grateful hopefully if i get a few responses then i can go and pick one up within the week :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
watch out for the theives,they nicked my 55 plate zx6r c1 full aka evo onit before that lorry did uturn on me.then bought a 06 blk c1 4 weeks later van does a utrn on me now iam out of action again for 8weeks .I would hav the blk one it looks mean just like the 1 i had with smoked indicators and all in 1 back light and screen

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
missed my chance now on the black C6F it sold today but i dont understand how since the garage website says its closed on sundays and it was on the website early morning and even auto-trader early morning but this evening its gone off of both from what i can see, :banghead

spoke to the trader of the blue C1H and he wants £500 deposit over the phone via my card to hold it so told him no thanks i'll see if it sells as quick as he was making it out and hope i can get a lift to kent to view it / buy it this week sometime. :rolleyes

·
Squid Forever , Yes it's a conspiracy
2,271 Posts
spoke to the trader of the blue C1H and he wants £500 deposit over the phone via my card to hold it so told him no thanks i'll see if it sells as quick as he was making it out and hope i can get a lift to kent to view it / buy it this week sometime. :rolleyes
sounds like a scam... I wouldnt give anyone any money unless i see it in person and know where he lives.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yeha i thought so too so i got his post code from him and checked the address out on route map and it comes up at exact same spot so im not sure now he has a website set up and does all his sales from home rather than in a building (reason is less overhead costs apparently) if i could get there to view it i'd get a HPI check done even tho he says his company do before they buy.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
please dont shoot me but i've just been offered a 2005 Black and silver GSXR600 and dunno what to do!!!! aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrggggh!! :O

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Dark side! Back away.

God kills a kitten every time someone buys a Suzuki. Please, think of the kittens.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
its a shame as i really really wanted that blue zx636 i posted up the top but i just cant get there to view it and see what its like, im gutted about it as i still like the look of it better than the gsxr. but life dont alwasy go your way and im in a tight spot in desperate need of a bike so i can get back and forth to work again.

im a biker that rides 365 days a year, wind, rain or snow. :laugh
i just love it and tbh i dont think it'll matter what bike i get as long as i get one thats the main thing!

guess if i do get the gsxr i cant post here anymore tho :down: :bawling:

·
Registered
133 Posts
i thouht about the gsxr 'k' but im so glad i got a kwak seems like every1's got a gsxr,but if needs must i suppose there are worse bikes you could buy.mentioning no names.

HONDA

1 - 20 of 29 Posts