Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

When you don't ride, what do you drive?

117K views 1K replies 534 participants last post by  MFI 
#1 ·
When it's too wet or too cold, or you just don't feel like riding, what do you drive?

Post up some pics of your cages! Or pics of a bike that is not your main mode of transportation.

#5 ·
I got a Ranger too. '94 stripper model, four popper & five speed I got a screamin' deal on. Less than 100K miles & stone cold A/C. I put almost enough miles on it a year to change the oil once, that's it.

A cage to me is a soul-less means of shear necessity only to be used in the most dire circumstances (ie, hauling a bike or foot of snow) so I got the cheapest damned thing that would do so. If it weren't for winter (ice) I wouldn't own a freakin' cage...

#14 ·
Well since my ninja canibalized itself my primary ride has been a 92 Suckzuki GS500. When I have to haul the dirt bikes around I take my roomate's F150. I'm trying to find a small Toyota pickup for myself, but there doesn't seem to be much of anything of decent quality, at least not in this area.

#15 ·
01 Camaro SS

Reactions: Crashz28
#16 ·
Well after seining all the nice cars I not gunna put a pic of my 1990 lwb pajero now.

#21 ·

94 Chevy Cheyenne 2500 W/T
It's the toy hauler

#349 ·
thats what i like to see something that you can tow, pull, and push things with! i have a 06 dodge 1500 myself...did you know that rice trucks the toyotas and nissans cant have a plow on them! kind of a key factor if you want it to be an all around vehical! BAsicly if you want to get s*it done! go AMERICAN!

#23 ·
her she is

Attachments

#24 ·
does your mom count!?! j/k.... i drive a 09 mercury milan sport and a 09 chrystler crossfire LE.

#26 ·
yeah 04-04 .....lol made me think for a moment....

my buddy got a 2004, 10,000 miles, silver with two black racing stripes, Mustang Cobra SVT with x pipe stinger exhaust and had it dyno tuned.....for free.... the bastard totaled the car 6 months later.... R.I.P the car i should of have.

#31 ·
95 ford contour GL............ the GL stands for gangsta lean

Reactions: curvecarver
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.