Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1092 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When it's too wet or too cold, or you just don't feel like riding, what do you drive?

Post up some pics of your cages! Or pics of a bike that is not your main mode of transportation.

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
I got a Ranger too. '94 stripper model, four popper & five speed I got a screamin' deal on. Less than 100K miles & stone cold A/C. I put almost enough miles on it a year to change the oil once, that's it.

A cage to me is a soul-less means of shear necessity only to be used in the most dire circumstances (ie, hauling a bike or foot of snow) so I got the cheapest damned thing that would do so. If it weren't for winter (ice) I wouldn't own a freakin' cage...

·
Registered
842 Posts
I got a Ranger too. '94 stripper model, four popper & five speed I got a screamin' deal on. Less than 100K miles & stone cold A/C. I put almost enough miles on it a year to change the oil once, that's it.

A cage to me is a soul-less means of shear necessity only to be used in the most dire circumstances (ie, hauling a bike or foot of snow) so I got the cheapest damned thing that would do so. If it weren't for winter (ice) I wouldn't own a freakin' cage...
yee i got the 5 speed v6. been in the fam since it was new, shes a trooper

·
Registered
301 Posts
[/IMG][/QUOTE]This one almost never gets driven. 1995 300zx twinturbo SMZ
[/QUOTE]

Fairlady's Siccccccccccccccccccccccck:hail:

:bigthumb::bigthumb:

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Well since my ninja canibalized itself my primary ride has been a 92 Suckzuki GS500. When I have to haul the dirt bikes around I take my roomate's F150. I'm trying to find a small Toyota pickup for myself, but there doesn't seem to be much of anything of decent quality, at least not in this area.

·
Registered
387 Posts
01 Camaro SS

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
Well after seining all the nice cars I not gunna put a pic of my 1990 lwb pajero now.

·
Registered
11,985 Posts
I dont know if you all can handle this but...

BOOM

'78 el camino. :cool3:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 1092 Posts