Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Thinking of changing my wheels to maybe gold or green.
What do you all think, if any?
Thanks
Sam

·
Registered
240 Posts
It all depends on what you want. I think the black wheels look great on the bike and makes the bike look mean, and low key. I also think color matched green wheels would also look sweet, but make the bike pop more in traffic...more of an eye catcher sort of. I personally like the way it looks now, but it definetely wouldn't look bad with green wheels.

Beautiful bike btw

·
Registered
150 Posts
I would really like to get my rim painted green as well (2013 ZX-6R). But I gotta get the color code plus the labour is a bit high where I'm from, definitely on my to-do list though :)

·
Registered
68 Posts
Whatever you do, do not put rim tape on your wheels. They look good but after a while of riding a lot of dirt and gravel will get trapped in between the tape and the wheels so you will eventually have to remove them and then there will be a ton of adhesive left over that will remain stuck to your wheels. This happened to my 2012 zx6r :headbang:

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
Whatever you do, do not put rim tape on your wheels. They look good but after a while of riding a lot of dirt and gravel will get trapped in between the tape and the wheels so you will eventually have to remove them and then there will be a ton of adhesive left over that will remain stuck to your wheels. This happened to my 2012 zx6r :headbang:
You ever hear of WD-40 or gasoline cowboy? It ain't that big of a deal, lol!

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
kawi green.....

Reactions: Sam87
1 - 17 of 17 Posts