Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I went to the local dealer today and sat on one of the 07s. I fell in love. Soooo.... papers are currently being processed so I can own one. I am trading in my Jet Ski. Anywhooter, just wondering what y'all think of the 07s. What are the pros and cons? How would it be any different. I haven't signed any papers yet so I can always change my mind.

Currently I have a 03 6rr which I would sell if anybody is interested.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Nothing wrong with getting new bike! Have fun... I have not been on an 07 600 however I almost blew my wad when I rode my buddy's 07 ZX10r... Whooo man... fast! I if I were to get a new bike I would wait until the 08's come out?? They may fix some small things here and there that may have been issues on the 07..

·
Registered
39 Posts
I just can't get over the fact that it's so underpowered compared to last year and the other 07 600s. Just my opinion.

·
Registered
571 Posts
I'm a die hard Kawi fan, but if I was going to buy new bike this year ('07) I'd go with the CRB 600RR.

For some reason the '07 ZX6 doesn't do it for me. Although I haven't ridden one yet... maybe I'd change my mind if I rode one.

Unless your getting a killer deal, I'd wait wait till the '08's come out.

·
butiwasgoingtotashistatio ntopickupsumpowerconvrtr
2,762 Posts
from what i hear about an rr....they are pretty dang nice. (wesley randles can vouch for this, i think)

i'd test ride an 07 before switching. but...i do like the 07's.

i'd make sure you're not gonna have any problems with ticking ..and if you do, they are covering it.

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Make sure you test ride it! New bikes are fun, no matter what you get. Just make sure you get a good one so when the novelty wears off you're not left with a pile of crap that's gonna give you piles or blow up. I haven't ridden the 07 but I've heard mixed reviews about it.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the replies. I'm pretty sure it's already a done deal... my heart is set on it. Any ideas on the performance of them? Any of you current 07 owners wanna speak up? Please???

1 - 8 of 8 Posts