Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone, just wanted to introduce myself. I picked up a '13 ZX6R a few weeks ago and have been busy getting it ready for this season.

Pic of my bike from earlier this week.

So far I've installed:

M4 GP style full exhaust
Servo Elminator
K&N Race filter
Driven BOP
PCV
Auto Tune
Ohlns Steering Damper (I know, I know)
Steel Brake Lines up front
Competition werkes Fender Eliminator Kit
Swing arm sliders
Yoshimura Frame Sliders
Rear Seat Cowl

I recently wrecked a CBR600RR and have now found a home with Kawasaki (should have been my first purchase). Either way, I'm a new track rider and my plans are to ride more and more track as time progresses. I've been lurking for a while and have made a few comments here and there. Figured it was time to say whatsup!

edit: Added a pic of the CBR I crashed.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Welcome

Reactions: twosaints

·
Registered
4,063 Posts
Hello and welcome! Who needs a fuel gauge? You have a trip meter and a low fuel light that comes on when you have one gallon (just under 1/4 tank) left. :)

·
Registered
101 Posts
Welcome from a fellow Texan. There is a wrecked CBR very similar to that on craigslist here, apparently its a 2012 with 11 miles on it. Price doesn't look too bad on it.

2012 Honda CBR600RR

Reactions: twosaints

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Welcome out. And don't worry about the gas. I ride an '02 so when I get low and the engine starts to chug that's when I know I need to hit reserve. Do it on the freeway all the time.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Welcome from a fellow Texan. There is a wrecked CBR very similar to that on craigslist here, apparently its a 2012 with 11 miles on it. Price doesn't look too bad on it.

2012 Honda CBR600RR
Thanks for the welcome! That bike looks almost EXACTLY like the bike I traded in for the ZX6R! Thats really freaky. My old bike had about 2000 miles on it and a few other parts on it that this one doesn't have though.

This was the aftermath:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts