Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saving up to get my very own ZX6R :) I've been riding a ninja 250 for the last year and half and looking to turn it into a track bike.

Looking online for the main differences between 2009, 2010, and 2011 models and came across this site although I didn't find what I was looking for so if you can help me out, it would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
11,772 Posts
main difference = colors. thats it. same bikes, just different paint. grab an 09 if available. it'd be cheaper than paying for the 2010 or 2011.

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
welcome max im from 805 right up the road from you...the only difference is the years they are basicaly all the same model.
and i know they have a couple on hollister the SB Kawasaki dealer in goleta the last time i was in there they still had new 09's in the back...go and ask in there he was trying to give me a deal to upgrade mine ...

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
Welcome out Max.
Glad to have ya, and since he
failed to inform ya....Joey organizes
bike nights in your area. Help him get
it off the ground by participating if you
can. Thx, and once again...welcome.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the info actually going in to the Kawi shop tomorrow morning getting new tires on my 2fitty and checking out bikes.

I found 2 '09s for 7-8k not the color I wanted (green) but a custom paint job would be nice.

I'm down for bike nights I have at least three friends of mine that would be interested as well.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Welcome to the site.....09 baby!

·
Registered
628 Posts
welcome max im from 805 right up the road from you...the only difference is the years they are basicaly all the same model.
and i know they have a couple on hollister the SB Kawasaki dealer in goleta the last time i was in there they still had new 09's in the back...go and ask in there he was trying to give me a deal to upgrade mine ...
Welcome to the site. Kawi will pay the dealers to get the older model new bikes off the floor. I paid $7,800 last April for my 2008 ZX-10R. It had 6 miles on it at the time. Check the Kaw website for any rebates on older models also.

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
Hello and welcome :D

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
06 all day baby... No 09-11... Hehehehe

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I'll post some pics as soon as I buy my moto. I'm going to go look at one next week blue '09, 2300miles for $6500 I've been having a really hard time finding used ones and the dealers are asking to much.

·
Registered
280 Posts
I'll post some pics as soon as I buy my moto. I'm going to go look at one next week blue '09, 2300miles for $6500 I've been having a really hard time finding used ones and the dealers are asking to much.
Whatever you get be happy with what u paid. You will see how many people that may not even own a bike tell u that you overpaid. Screw em all. My friend told me he knew a guy who was going to buy a bike(gsxr600):eviltongue: 09 for 5900 new after i got mine. I got my bike and i'd be happy if I paid a million for it.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts