Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

121 - 140 of 2958 Posts

·
Registered
1,396 Posts

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
I finished it this evening, but I changed all of my painted engine covers to new freshly painted (cured for weeks) covers. Also repainted my rear subframe to match the color of my new covers. The color is Black Pearl and it came out looking fantastic. I also changed my brake levers to titanium levers to match the rest of the bike.

I think little color change really brings the bike together to match and it really ties the carbon bits in well with the rest of the bike.

Before:

After:

Here is a cool pic I took

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
I finished it this evening, but I changed all of my painted engine covers to new freshly painted (cured for weeks) covers. Also repainted my rear subframe to match the color of my new covers. The color is Black Pearl and it came out looking fantastic. I also changed my brake levers to titanium levers to match the rest of the bike.

I think little color change really brings the bike together to match and it really ties the carbon bits in well with the rest of the bike.

Before:

After:

Here is a cool pic I took

What is that? U have a built thread? Very unique

·
Registered
172 Posts
:hehe::unhappy::unhappy:Topped off coolant then rod it around my parking lot at my condos seeing as I can't really drive it cuz my broke rear set. :unhappy:

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
In pieces....

uploadfromtaptalk1359234904132.jpg

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
This is starting to irritate me, the harness for the gear position sensor, anyone know where the Fuck it is?

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
I went to install my new levers today... My master cylinder broke.. GOD DAMN IT FUCK THIS COLD

·
Registered
143 Posts
Not a dam thang...just looked at it as the weather fucking sucks up here in the pacific north west....hate this place.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I did an oil change (Silkolene) very nice by the way. Oil Filter change (K&N) very easy to remove and put back on. Removed the OEM air filter and replaced it with a K&N air filter, happy with the results.

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
I opened the door, took one look at my bike, then the snow and started to cry!

God I hate the UK!!!!!

121 - 140 of 2958 Posts