Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

2701 - 2720 of 2965 Posts

·
Sr. Penis Inspector
10,788 Posts
Sunday Morning (05/22/2016) at 1AM I changed the oil and oil filter in my driveway. I used a K&N black oil filter and Mobile 1 10W-40 Racing 4T oil. I rode in to work on 05/24/2016 to work my overnight shift, and I will be riding home in the morning. I have a new helmet and new earplugs that make my ride amazing. I can't wait for the end of my shift so I can ride home.
Pics of helmet dude!

·
Sr. Penis Inspector
10,788 Posts
Feeling really happy. Installed new gaskets on my exhaust, the cat is removed so I have a full exhaust and I bolted everything back up together perfectly. Sounds a lot better without the leak, a little bit quieter and a nice deep sound. I'm in love again
All's well that ends well. I would have spot welded that for you.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Just finished installing a new chain with Driven sprocket kit. -1 +2 Looking forward to a nice ride tomorrow!

·
Registered
865 Posts
She has been worked hard at the track lately and hasn't had much time to relax. She did find some time, however, got cleaned up so I figured I'd snap a few shots.

Attachments

·
Registered
74 Posts
Today was a good day. Looking at the weather forecast last night, much to my disappointment, I saw that it's (probably) going to rain every day for the next week so I had to get all my riding in today. What started out as just a casual ride around my town ended up being a 270+ mile round trip to the beach and back for lunch at a random Waffle House and a picture. I started in Troy AL (small town SE of Montgomery) and went to Panama City Beach FL. Ate some lunch, turned around and came back. This is why I love riding so much, that whole trip cost me maybe $10 in gas and was a blast. Too bad there were no twisties in between here and there. But this was the farthest I've ever ridden in a single day, which I know is probably nothing compared to some of the riders on here. The only thing that was sore after the ride was my *Ahem Gentlemans region but it's not bad enough to stop me from doing it again right now. Anyways here are some pictures, the one I took to prove I was there and screenshots of the route I took to get there and back. (First one was there, second was the return trip.)

And the best part, the bike never missed a beat. I'm just a little closer to an oil change now.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I sanded on my front fairing, installed some new spool sliders and pulled it off the stands so I can move it out of the shop tomorrow to paint the fairings

·
Registered
801 Posts
Finally got the Leo Vince and Pinebox link pipe hooked up. Needed to order the mounting point bolt from kawasaki bc the bike came with a slip on already installed. I also got the Evotech exhaust hanger bc I removed the passenger pegs and seat a while back.

I LOVE the sound of this exhaust, and it feels like the throttle response has gotten smoother as well.

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
Trackday...

2701 - 2720 of 2965 Posts