Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey whats your thoughts on the tire hugger... this is the second one they have sent, looks the same even looks to have been installed, the reason i say this is on the inside where the brake line mounts i creased it with the ring from tighting it the first time and there are marks on the other side from the bolts.. besides that it still looks crooked from the rear, and the paint is cloudy and runs on the under side, i know you will never see them, not the point this is going on the 4 th week, tired of dealing with it send it back or keep it... not 100 percent happy with it

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
shits crooked.. get your money back
esp if the paint is shit.
get it from another company. im sure someone on the fourm got one thats nice... someone is bound to let u know what brand to buy

oh and hurry up... a hugger is my next add on im getting.. tank pad too... gotta get the CF thou =)

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
well yeah it looks good... if your looking from the side... from the back it looks like shit

and if the paints shit now... just think of a year or 2... probbly peel off or something

i wouldnt settle for a sub par product... tell them to give u your loot back

·
Registered
68 Posts
Question and a comment

I think it looks good. The one picture you have up isnt strait to the back of the bike so its hard to tell. But if the paint is bad, Id send it back anyway. The question i have is, where did you get that cleanup kit for your brake light. Did it come with the exhaust?

·
Registered
11,637 Posts
get ya moneys back and go to another place, color looks like a flat color in the first pic

·
Registered
553 Posts
personally, I don't like it, even if it was straight and the paint was good. I'd go with a carbon one if I went with one at all but I'm not big on huggers, it's like it adds too much to the rear of the bike. If you like it though, just keep an eye out for a better manufacturer or pester the one that sold you the one you have now till you get what you want.

·
Registered
6 Posts
it does look crooked and bent...but i've found through many experiences that aftermarket parts never fit right unless you dig into the pockets...i'd definately check out another avenue...good luck!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts