Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
do a lot of trackdays and amateur races :burnout so i would need to sort my suspension, get some race fairings, and buy some slicks. :thumbup

-:banana

ps. and maybe paint a huge freakin' dragon on the side of it...i mean, just the most evil airbrushed dragon you've ever seen...prolly piss your pants if you did see it...that'd be sweet.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I'd start with CF rims, big daddy Ohlins shocks, power commander, K&N airfilter, Harris twin oval exhaust system, race glass fairing, braided lines, adjustable peg set, hotbodiez undertail, angel eye conversion for the front headlights, HID conversion and 520 chain/sproket conversion.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Unlimited?

I'd have my own special.

2 litre V8, pneumatic valves, the list goes on.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
do a lot of trackdays and amateur races :burnout so i would need to sort my suspension, get some race fairings, and buy some slicks. :thumbup

-:banana

ps. and maybe paint a huge freakin' dragon on the side of it...i mean, just the most evil airbrushed dragon you've ever seen...prolly piss your pants if you did see it...that'd be sweet.
:stupid except the dragon and I'd also do some long distance, round the world type stuff on my DR.

The TL would get turned into a street fighter/standard/motard type thing that would be somewhere between a Tuno and a Hypermotard.

My CR250R would be my off road race bike and it only needs a bit of suspension re-valving to be totally competitive.

I'd buy a 450cc four stroke dirt bike for Supermoto racing and a FSE650 for general street hooliganism.

·
Registered
26 Posts
As much as I could afford to do. So far, on my 03 636, I have installed 05 wheels, brakes, 05 ZX6RR forks with Race Tech guts, 05 swingarm, hyperpro damper, PCIII, Carbon FMF Powercore, and some Real Carbon Fiber trim pieces like triple clamp, gas cap & tank pad & Dual Headlight Kit with Euro running lights. Have an Ohlins shock, Stealth sprocket, RK GBXW Gold chain & Galfer brake lines that I plan on installing & some Race Cams too. I had a Race ECU but sold it and may buy another one. Also this winter, I will probably put in a 665cc kit & slipper clutch from an 05; maybe the whole motor with all the electronics including the ECU jumper Mod. I would like to get a set of Carrozzeria wheels too if I can come up with the money. Now see what you got me thinking about! I won't be able to sleep. LOL!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts