• Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
4,139 Posts

·
Registered
4,609 Posts
Something that tires you, drives you as well?
Interesting...

Reactions: Raven

·
Registered
29 Posts
I always drive Prielli, I would be interested in try another brand out to see if I notice a difference. I hear people talk that they can "feel" a difference but I wonder if that's just them talking thing up.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Just what we needed, another tire thread. Anyway, I can tell the difference between stock and my Q3's, by me saying I can feel the difference is I went around a corner and I felt the front tire slip slightly with the stock and the Q3's didn't on the same curve.

Reactions: smokey11

·
Registered
4,609 Posts
^I've got a red GTi as well. What year is yours?

·
Registered
296 Posts
I tried michellin pilot 3s last month and they hardly show any wear! And I've raced on the freeway with no peeling @140. Grip sucks compared to stock bridge stones. The back tire skids easier than stock tires during sudden stops :/

·
Registered
4,609 Posts

·
Registered
7,565 Posts
The rear tire on my motorcycle, both rear tires on my car, all four tires on the significant others car.

Reactions: cmonsalv and Raven

·
Registered
149 Posts
I got stock bt14s on their last stretch wont last the season. Might go dunlop or michelin this time arround will see. Never on atrack always street do i really need to dish out the extra loot on those fancy race tires??

·
Registered
7,565 Posts
You covered the condescending part but you left out the useful advice in this post.
Pick a tire and buy it. You are not going to be able to really pick anything bad or dangerous

There are about sixteen gazillion tire threads and the "useful advice" that is given is for the most part just bullshit and speculation based on nothing more than the fact the owner road some set of tires til they were worn out then put on some other set of tires that are new and OMG these are the bestest tires ever.

Besides I wouldn't want to disappoint you haters of the truth. Even though I did exactly answer the question the OP posed to the readers.

1 - 20 of 94 Posts