Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What plugs are you guys running in your bikes? And how many miles do you guys put on yours before chaning them?

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Stockers. Bikes done 18800km. Still need to get an 18000 service. Do they get changed then?

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
19k miles on the first set of CR9EK's, 28k on CR8EK's (and they still looked great when I took them out) and then about 1k on my current pair of Brisks - all in the TLS of course:)

The CR250R gets BR8EIX's my wife's KX gets BR8HIX's - had to go with the stubby one due to a stroker kit:devious

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
I've always used NGK plugs. Cars and bikes. Don't know why? :dunno

I have OCD. :cuckoo I do plugs, oil & oil filter every 6000km (~3700miles). Oil and filter by themselves every 3000km (~1800 miles). Air filter every 12,000km.

(The book does say if the bike is used under high stress situations, then certain services should be performed more often, everytime I get cut off by a cage I change the oil :laugh)

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
I've always used NGK plugs. Cars and bikes. Don't know why? :dunno

I have OCD. :cuckoo I do plugs, oil & oil filter every 6000km (~3700miles). Oil and filter by themselves every 3000km (~1800 miles). Air filter every 12,000km.

(The book does say if the bike is used under high stress situations, then certain services should be performed more often, everytime I get cut off by a cage I change the oil :laugh)

lol stocks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts